The Holy Grail *** Does it exist, have you seen it? ***

Has anyone ever seen the following:

Blades for Blighters Axe

My search has been going on for months and I kinda recall seeing one about 9 months ago but not 100%.........

Has anyone every seen or had this drop???

Also feel free to post you missing items so we can help each other!!!!
Comments
Awen Nin,

slayingking201,
She's had that for quite awhile.
The topic is if it exists and/or if anyone has seen it. So I gave my answer, lol
STILL LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!">

RilReg,
Easier than all this is just buying a blue/purple axe and upgrading it with Sydian or something :D
LOL yep if had been a slave to valor.... alas a late starter on that front so Purple Axe and upgrade with Sydian is not the table for me :-(

My quest continues.........

Maybe Santa (Ihit) will give it to me? (santa)">">
RilReg,
Be good and maybe u will get it as a Christmas gift
Dear Santa (DE Game Admins),

I have been a very good boy this year, healing those I can help, taking part when possible with clan activities, completing quests and hunting until my fingers bleed.............

Please wrap me up some Blades for Blighters Axe!

P.S. However I must warn you that I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for games like this. If you get me my blades now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for your code, I will find your code, and I will hack you.
RilReg,
xD Seems like Santa is the G.O.D.... LOL Ihit is probably Santa, Other guards Super Awesome Elves (S.A.E, sorry if that abbreviation isn't funny lol), and everyone else Elves :D
Sir RilRig...you so crazy !
you must first give a sacrifice to the G.O.D.s (Game Operation Directors) and Santa Ihit
silly RilRig....Blades are for blood hence the sacrifice !!
Heed this warning, sacrifices will be made, every man, women and child in this game is at risk, there will be much blood, the grounds will turn into swollen rivers as the blood stains every inch of this world..... quick help avoid this disaster by completing the search for the eternal blades before Dec 25th!!!!

No one is safe, no one can hide....
RilRegHeed this warning, sacrifices will be made, every man, women and child in this game is at risk, there will be much blood, the grounds will turn into swollen rivers as the blood stains every inch of this world..... quick help avoid this disaster by completing the search for the eternal blades before Dec 25th!!!!

No one is safe, no one can hide....

">
THE PRECIOUSSSSS NEEDS BLOOD I TELL YOU........ BLOOD !!!
found it yet Sir RilReg?
if not more sacrifices...more i tell you more !!
MWAH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merry Christmas "> lol
So thanks to the game I know longer believe in Santa clause!

">">
So thanks to this game I no longer believe in Santa!!!

">">
ethen

still no holy grail.... ">">
bump
Natsu Dragneel 112noobump*

BoomShizzle,

damn noob
Natsu Dragneel,

says the "noobumper"
">
The HOLY GRAIL has been found!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP WOOP

Thanks to everyone that has been searching for me :-))))
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.