The Holy Grail *** Does it exist, have you seen it? ***

Has anyone ever seen the following:

Blades for Blighters Axe

My search has been going on for months and I kinda recall seeing one about 9 months ago but not 100%.........

Has anyone every seen or had this drop???

Also feel free to post you missing items so we can help each other!!!!
Comments
P.S. as with every treasure hunt a reward is available for the winner ">">
Centuries long past, an item was lost, it was the Holy Grail . The brave Knight Ihit went in search of the Blades to the Blighters Axe. After many years he was successful and found the Blades in an Ethereal castle on the Isle of Adan. Seeking rest he stopped at a winery to let a room to finally rest after his long quest. In the morning he went to the Holy Pond of Tribulation where he knelt beside the water to give thanks to The Lady of the Lake. As he went to dip the Blade of the Blighters Axe into the water to be blessed, The Lady of the Lake came to him and said.."Ihit, you are a brave and noble Knight and for your deeds you need only to cast the blade into the water and I shall make you King over all of Adan." Amazed and thankful Ihit cast the Blades of the Blighters Axe into the water. At once a beautiful woman appeared and took the Blades turning to Ihit she said, "Did you really think I was going to make you King? I only said that to get the blades you silly shmuck" and laughing, she returned to her palace beneath the misty waters of the pond. Centuries passed and a brave and noble Knight called Sir RilReg came across ancient writings about the Holy Grail, "The Blades of the Blighters Axe", and in his passion for quests took up the mantle and to this day Sir RilRig searches still. Will he find the Holy Blades of the Blighters axe? Nay, not alone it is up to all the brave and noble, and slightly shady and somewhat questionable, Knights of Adan to assist him on his quest. A QUEST !!!

moral of the story?
never believe a watery tart that appears out of the water claiming she can make you King
RilReg,
Have the Blade for the Mace in clan chest... and the Blighters Axe in clan chest.... Can't seem to find the pair but haven't been looking too hard. Good Luck!
Weyah,
You Are WONDERFUL! ">
Storm Kat

just trying to rally the troops lol
A QUEST !! lol
HUZZAH !!
I got one
hmmmmm really if so thats "> .. please prove it and claim you reward!!!!! ">">">">
Whats this prize
Weyah,

OMG I loved your story Dulzura lol ">
Valkyrie

thanks alainn' ! love ya chicka !">">
Weyah, your story put a big smile into my day!
Sir RilReg, good luck finding the axe!
Holy Grail Update 06/12/14.....

Still nowhere to be seen.... despite various unproven claims of its existence (MP you really are a [removed]!!!).

Please keep the hunt going as the reward is even better than the normal quests completed in DE

">">

Cheers Peeps
@Silver Shadows

then this is a good day if i can make people smile !
RilReg,

lol
So far I have traveled around this map enough to get to the sun and back,
killed more mobs than most people have had hot dinners,
grown old beyond my years,
my beard is now officially bushy enough to be mistaken as Santa
BUT have I found my holy grail no I have kin not!

The blades for Blighters Axe don't exist I tell you, the game is a liar!

(note I only use one ! mark as I don't want to be seen as too aggressive!!!)

Rilreg out (until the next time or the holy grail turns up (and yes Ihit I am hunting and hunting and hunting ">))
lol....Sir RilReg keep the faith !!
maybe G.O.D. (games operation director) Ihit will take pity upon thee and show you the way
by giving you the Blades compass !! (heard you can get one at WalMart but they are a bit pricey)
you shall find them i know it !
and here have a (black_beer) and clean your axe and keep killing !!
Its all about the hunt, the hunt, no sleep
Its all about the hunt, the hunt, no sleep....

the hunt continues !!! HUZZAH!
come on Ihit....a hint where the Blades might be???
please...just a wee hint??
"day 2 of the quest for the Holy Blades"

" i have now gained access to the mysterious Ruins of Khateram, i have encountered the Wicked Shivari.. while under torture they have still remained silent on the whereabouts of the Holy Blades. they know something..i can feel it,... my spidey sense tingles every time i near them....the glyphs on the wall of Yshen Carr are unknown to me, perhaps they hold the remedy to get the G.O.D. Ihit to commune with me as to the whereabouts of the Holy Blades....further killing is eminent.....i quest on for the brave Sir RelRig.....no fear"
Lol... I've seen ChloeAva_71 with a reinforced blighters axe... Maybe she found it lol
slayingking201Lol... I've seen ChloeAva_71 with a reinforced blighters axe... Maybe she found it lol
REALLY???????
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.