Sea Battle...rigged?

The last 2 sbs I did had very week players that didn't even have recruit valor and where lvl 32 the first, 26 the next. Naturally people started accusing of them being sadar alts.

On the other hand I noticed sadar had some very weak people too. I am assuming they also were accusing them of being vaalor alts.

Now then: My 2 cents is this. That they are not actually alts but are very weak players taking advantage of the fact that there are strong higher levels doing sea battle and even more high levels on heroism day.

However, if you think/suspect someone of being an alt then report it to Ihit. Ihit already said he'll look into reports and if they are actually alts then they will most likely be shackled.

I personally don't think there alts I think they are just weak players taking advantage of the heroism day opportunity. But if you think they are alts just report them to Ihit.

EDIT:
And on another topic: While there are player made rules about what to wear they are not game rules. No one is forced to follow them and I would expect every now and then someone random comes along, especially on event days such as heroism day. It happens on both sides. Enjoy the free kill/one less enemy replicant (depending on your side) dealing with.

That's my 2 cents.

Comments
When8bellsToll,

Give some of that spirit to your clan, always bcing people who didn't mean the "requirements"
When8bellsToll,
The reason people get upset is just what bigs spend on a SB. For example my level. almost 3g for buffs. another 60s for balm 1g + for mount (people at my level mount, not mine) orbs potions etc... for one fight. And I don't even go red or higher end things. It is not like the arena where someone screws you up for one fight you get more off those items spent. So to have a level 22 or toon cost you 5g or so makes bigs upset. I've also personally seen sadars recruit weak players for sb. Been begged on my toon which was standing next to my main. (They didn't ask my main) But i'm pretty sure that door swings both ways sadar or valor.

Everyone else
I don't care about day of heroism because i'm like most valor and just don't participate in it. I don't care who does. If you want to that day have fun, but most big valors don't so not really worth valor to join. Will say i do play in sb a lot and won the last 8 i was in because i know the group on my side going in when i join which makes a huge difference to win vs loss. We don't care about other side or ever even think toons. We want just the strongest group we can put forward.

This all kind of came about because skif BC'd all ninth because he thought we had put in a toon to make them lose. (which has been proven not true: See Guardian: Storm Kat post) But why would valor join to get their clan BC'd because someone "thought" a toon was in there or they bc your clan because they lost. No other reason then that. Which happens a lot too. SB never just end when a Sb ends... Haha doesn't even end for people who weren't even in the fight or knew what was going on.

One thing I would like to see in game... you got a problem with someone. Deal with that someone. 70 attacking a 50... 32... haha we had a 12 with red curse. That is just trying to be a jerk because you can. Just me, that is when you take this game to personal. You are trying to make a "statement" not just playing a game anymore haha. But people spend a lot on this game. If that makes you happy so be it.
So basicly Vaalor don't mind if level 22's join, as long as has buffs, mount, draggy level good, skellies?
Demon Of SatanSo basicly Vaalor don't mind if level 22's join, as long as has buffs, mount, draggy level good, skellies?

Demon -

Even buffed/mounted/etc. like you said, you'll likely have a tough time in a sea battle, just because you tend to be competing with tough high lvl sadar players. That said, if you want to give it a shot, feel free. It is definitely a very fun battleground and nobody in 9th will BC you for it.
Lance Corpus,
I know how hard SB can be, I've done many (not on this toon obviously this is a reroll) and it is nice to know that neither 9th or AS will get angry over SB players.">(black_beer)">(black_beer)
Let's see. If I can't afford pots for arena, do I join? "No". If I can't afford mount for ToH, do I join? "No". If I can't afford what is necessary to compete in any pvp, do I join? "No". Sea battle is NOT a special case.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.