Sea Battle...rigged?

The last 2 sbs I did had very week players that didn't even have recruit valor and where lvl 32 the first, 26 the next. Naturally people started accusing of them being sadar alts.

On the other hand I noticed sadar had some very weak people too. I am assuming they also were accusing them of being vaalor alts.

Now then: My 2 cents is this. That they are not actually alts but are very weak players taking advantage of the fact that there are strong higher levels doing sea battle and even more high levels on heroism day.

However, if you think/suspect someone of being an alt then report it to Ihit. Ihit already said he'll look into reports and if they are actually alts then they will most likely be shackled.

I personally don't think there alts I think they are just weak players taking advantage of the heroism day opportunity. But if you think they are alts just report them to Ihit.

EDIT:
And on another topic: While there are player made rules about what to wear they are not game rules. No one is forced to follow them and I would expect every now and then someone random comes along, especially on event days such as heroism day. It happens on both sides. Enjoy the free kill/one less enemy replicant (depending on your side) dealing with.

That's my 2 cents.

Comments
good post
To be fair...Just because the players made a rule that sb can only be done by players that have a belt, mount, etc...Does not mean that everyone is obligated to follow these "rules". If younger weaker players want to join sb, I say let them. The wild card aspect is kinda fun anyway.
stole the post again
Being one of the lucky few that had an amazing clan leader and teacher (love you foxy!), I have been able to enjoy Sea Battles for a very long time now. I definitely see both sides of the "blue belt" rule.
Let me say again, for the record, that if a non-belted person join Sea Battle on the vaalor side, I always have, and always will, try to instruct them so they don't run scared. I have always told anyone else in that SB to lay off them and not yell and scare them away. All I ask is that they use flawless pots for the big fight, and give it a good try. (I have yet to see anyone without a mount get over the 10k required damage, so I let Heaven's Voice warn them not to come back until they are ready). Would I rather have another replicant scandelnavia on my team, yes. But once someone has already joined, there is no point in them getting 0 damage in the final when someone scares them away.

So, to all you new players that got to level 22 and decided to join the queue because the DE quest tells you to, I hope you give it your best, have a good time, and wait until you are upgraded and ready for your next battle. And Please, Watch Main Chat, I always say Hi and will gladly help you figure out what to do each step of the way. ">
Just badly geared players - you are more than welcome to pm me the name(-s) to check if they're alt but I've yet to see one actual alt from reports.
Thank you ihit. That's should settle it. Play enough and we all end up with a toon or two such as this on our teams.
Seriously. How can you even think that anyone would risk to get shackled by trying to sabotage the other team by joining with alts? Who would be that stupid? and why would Saadar try to sabotage Vaalor, who looses most of the sea battles without too much effort from Saadar team. we often use less than 50% of our elixirs, and wish the vaalorians could survive longer, and have a good fight and better reward at the end. If we would sabotage the enemy team by sending alts into sea battles, it will be us who get less valor and heroism, so, we would sabotage ourselves. Why would we do that?

Eventually, someone could think of sending an alt into sea battle only if there are 4 vaalorians in queue, so, they need one more for the sea battle to take place, but again, I don`t think anyone would risk to get shackled for this.

Regarding the rules made by players, this is what destroyed the sea battles. High lvl players demand to low lvl players standards that they didn`t have when they played their first sea battles. They forgot how hard it is to get the valor rank for the blue belt. they forgot that low lvl players also have to grind allot to get green or even blue gear, and can`t play arenas all day long, and even for arenas, they need to grind to get consumables. and they also need to grind allot for the dragon quests, protector quests (eventually buy some collections) to get the mount.
I always thought that all vaalorians are a bunch of cowards that are too afraid to join the sea battles. But I guess there are many brave vaalorian players who would like to play some sea battles, but high lvl vaalorian players don`t let them play. But there are some high lvl Saadar captains with incredible requirements for sea battles too, so, regarding this aspect, Sadar is not better than Vaalor.
Bronzometh,
it's not Sadar being accused of the alts, it's Vaalor. And then they get bc'd and screamed at and threatened after.

The shackles would have happened already if both the main and the alt joined the same battle, that's not what we are being accused of. We are being accused of Not joining with the main and using a sadar alt to tip the scales instead for our vaalor friends, but as Ihit has already confirmed, this is not happening. ">

I have many links showing Vaalor wins in sea battle lately, We are playing hard, working hard, and sailing hard. Hopefully both sides will start seeing more and more of a mix of levels playing, often. ">
So, this is how Vaalor treats their citizens? lol. I am glad I am sadarian then. I`ve been asked several times to join Vaalor, and at some point, only the 10 reals cost stopped me to go on the other side. the fact that if there will be a sea battle I will not miss it because of too many ppl in queue as it often happens for being sadarian was tempting. I prefer loosing sea battles than don`t play them at all. I wasn`t even sad when I lost a sea battle against Vaalor (maybe increasing the reward for the loosing team could improve the frequency of sea battles at least in the day of grand heroism - the loosing team get`s no heroism at all).
If Vaalor high lvl players won`t change their attitude towards their low lvl players, they will be weak forever, because they don`t allow the low lvl players to become strong by not allowing them to participate in sea battles. Brave Vaalor players might even join Saadar, which is less restrictive about sea battles (indeed, we have some captains with insane demands for sea battles, but we won`t always have them as captains, and I`ve seen many low lvl players in sea battles, without blue belt and buffs, who did more dmg than higher lvl players with blue belts and buffs - often we only need few elixirs). Even I have participated in sea battles without blue belt - I was told I should not join sea battles without it, but I was never bc`d because of that. I was bc`d for participating in AoH using grey elixirs and glyphs, by a Vaalorian player though (and not once, but for several months - he even payed other ppl to bc me).
So, this is how Vaalor treats their citizens? lol. I am glad I am sadarian then. I`ve been asked several times to join Vaalor, and at some point, only the 10 reals cost stopped me to go on the other side. the fact that if there will be a sea battle I will not miss it because of too many ppl in queue as it often happens for being sadarian was tempting. I prefer loosing sea battles than don`t play them at all. I wasn`t even sad when I lost a sea battle against Vaalor (maybe increasing the reward for the loosing team could improve the frequency of sea battles at least in the day of grand heroism - the loosing team get`s no heroism at all).
If Vaalor high lvl players won`t change their attitude towards their low lvl players, they will be weak forever, because they don`t allow the low lvl players to become strong by not allowing them to participate in sea battles. Brave Vaalor players might even join Saadar, which is less restrictive about sea battles (indeed, we have some captains with insane demands for sea battles, but we won`t always have them as captains, and I`ve seen many low lvl players in sea battles, without blue belt and buffs, who did more dmg than higher lvl players with blue belts and buffs - often we only need few elixirs). Even I have participated in sea battles without blue belt - I was told I should not join sea battles without it, but I was never bc`d because of that (and I was clanless at that time). I was bc`d for participating in AoH using grey elixirs and glyphs, by a Vaalorian player though (and not once, but for several months - he even payed other ppl to bc me). But I`ve ignored him, saved every cooper coin for equipment, gathered allot of valor with few expenses (I was crafting the grey elixirs and glyphs myself), got myself a barbarian suit, and now I am at the point where I will soon get my amulet of merciless crusher, and have full set (without the pommel though - I will exchange the axe soon, and get the purple one, so, I won`t waste gold for a blue pommel).
Bronzometh,
Now, sadar is the one banning and bcing low lvls that joins seabattles, I've been there and I've seen it happen to many times, do not say that vaalor treats players wrong, it are the sadar clans (we all know which ones) doing this.
D3athKnight,
I am not saying that saadar ppl are all saints. yea. i`ve seen a player getting bc`d by the leader of my clan, then seen the same player in the next sb (so, someone healed him - many players are healing for free - I don`t see bc as a big problem, unless red spheres are used). I don`t think that player will get bc`d for months, like I was (and not because of SB, but because of AoH), by a vaalorian player. Anyway, I have rejoined this game several days ago. things might have changed in Saadar in the 8 months of absence. if it prooves that you are right, I will join Vaalor right away.
Bronzometh,
Lol I'll have to wear protection for a loong time, your clan likes to bc me, not that it are fair fights anyways. But on the other hand: I don't mind, I don't really play ATM :) just ask around, and I mean outside elitists and hellfire and you'll find out soon enough.
D3athKnight,
I understand that currently there is a small conflict between hellfire and ninth legion, so, I don`t think it`s something personal. I don`t play much either - just 1 hour and 30 minutes per day doing HoP with that medallion that cancels experience gains. and eventually hunting for some thin pelts. I really play only 2 days per month: day of ruthless furry and day of grand heroism (actually, day of grand heroism is not a full day, since I hardly done about 5 sea battles). Anyway, I will only play sea battles until I get Blade of frenzy V. I am getting too much experience in the 1st stage of the sea battles, and I don`t want experience yet. I have to work on other reputations a bit more and I want to do it at low lvl.
Bronzometh,

Yeah, small conflict, which cave you been livin' in bro?
Bronzometh,
Your comment "So, this is how Vaalor treats their citizens? lol." makes no sense.

Vaalor is NOT the one bc'ing lower level players, nor am I discouraging them from joining. If you read what I wrote, I encourage them to join as soon as they are ready and won't get Heaven's Voice warnings. There may be others that disagree with this, but if you start watching Sea Battle links when they do go, it's usually my clan or friends that make it happen.

So, what started all this.... There is a SADAR player named alx1 that has weak gear and joins on the SADAR side of Sea Battles. EVERYTIME he joined, sadar higher levels would scream at anyone that was on the vaalor side and bc entire clans for "rigging" the battle with an the alt. We took this issue to Ihit, who has already confirmed that Vaalor is NOT setting up the sea battles with alts, there are simply weak players joining sea battles. So, hopefully that issue is closed now.

Welcome back to the game, Hope to see you in a Sea Battle soon enough ">
Storm Kat,
I will watch all the sea battles reports, and I will also check who gets bc`d and for what. If the Sadar players are getting bonecrushed for insane reasons, like not having the blue belt at low lvl, or not having expensive altar buffs, and the vaalor are not doing the same, then soon enough you will see me in Sea Battles, on Vaalor side.

Bronzometh,

Just ask around. lol
Bronzometh,
Also, don't believe everything your hear, I'm aware of people lying and others just acceptant what they say even when it is totally wrong and a big lie...
Why is everyone so sensitive about sea battles? Its no different than any other pvp. I say let everyone play and take our bumps when we get them! Man up everybody!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.