Bored.. Lol post jokes here

Getting bored of always fighting monsters in DE lol... Post jokes here for a good laugh "> I'll start-

A canadian, a Frenchman, and an American were walking on a bridge.
The frenchman suddenly took a bottle of wine and threw it into the river beneath them. When questioned why, he said, "We have too much wine in our country, so I threw it in."
Then, the American took a cigarette and threw it into the river. When questioned why, he replied the same reason.
Then, the canadian took the frenchman and threw him into the river.
American- "What the hell did you do that for?!?!"
Canadian-"I have too many Frenchmen in my country, so guess why?"

Lol once again, post jokes in this thread for everyone to read and laugh ">

Comments
Me d3athknight and mindless die and go to heavens.
once we get there, Saint Peter says ok guys , you are here now, enjoy, have fun, drink, smoke, enjoy the girls, etc. but DONT ever step on the small pinkie cloud, or you get in trouble.
After a week of permanent party, d3ath and mindless see me with a horrible girl holding hands. an ugly one who nobody liked.
they ask me: ' what the hell are you doing pearls with this ugly one ?'
my reply: well, i stepped on the small pinkie cloud. im sorry guys
d3ath and mindless continue to party for the next week, enjoying , drinking, etc.
after another week, we see mindless with a horrible ugly girl even worse than the one I got
we ask mindless : ' what the hell are you doing mindless with this ugly one ?'
his reply: well, i stepped on the small pinkie cloud. im sorry guys
Another week passes of enjoying well except me and mindless who got the ugly girls.
Then we suddently see d3ath with the most gorgeous playboy super model that we ever say.
Drolling , we ask him:
'd3ath what the hell is wrong we got these ugly girls because we stepped on the small pinkie cloud and what do u do now? '
d3ath replies: 'well guys, im sorry, but she stepped on the small pinkie cloud xD'
Two men at the station:
- At what time does your train leave?
- At two to two. And what about yours?
- At two to two too!
pearls,

LMFAO!!!
Here is a good joke
I GODDESS LINDA HEREBY PROCLAIM AND CLAIM 90% OF THE SYNDIAN ISLANDS FOR MYSELF AND MY SEXY NYMPH SCANDELNAVIA. THIS RULE IS SET FORTH STARTING NOW AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ETERNITY BECAUSE I SAID SO. SO, FOR EVERYONE ONE WHO NEEDS SYNDIAN, OH WELL, GO FIGHT FOR THE OTHER 10%. OH AND IF U COME TO MY ISLANDS TO DO PROTECTOR QUESTS, I WILL BC YOU JUST FOR THINKING YOU HAD THE NERVE TO GET ON MY ISLAND.

peace to all, I love this game
lol
Lol.....
goddessLindaHere is a good joke
I GODDESS LINDA HEREBY PROCLAIM AND CLAIM 90% OF THE SYNDIAN ISLANDS FOR MYSELF AND MY SEXY NYMPH SCANDELNAVIA. THIS RULE IS SET FORTH STARTING NOW AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ETERNITY BECAUSE I SAID SO. SO, FOR EVERYONE ONE WHO NEEDS SYNDIAN, OH WELL, GO FIGHT FOR THE OTHER 10%. OH AND IF U COME TO MY ISLANDS TO DO PROTECTOR QUESTS, I WILL BC YOU JUST FOR THINKING YOU HAD THE NERVE TO GET ON MY ISLAND.

peace to all, I love this game

No argument here. You take all the "Syndian" islands (whatever the hell they are) and we'll stick to having the Sydian. Kthx.
EllieJay,

scandelnavia,

OneLastChance,

goddessLinda,

">
'Joke forum'... Lol
EllieJay,

Haha. I've noticed you look at every letter. lol
_Mindless_Prodigy_EllieJay,

Haha. I've noticed you look at every letter. lol

">
As I said, I claimed all the "syndian" forgive me for not going into lengthy detail explaining that as queen of the islands (well 90%). That I have officially changed the name sydian to syndian.
goddessLinda,

Stop drinking alcohol you have problems with self-esteem lol
SKIFgoddessLinda,

Stop drinking alcohol you have problems with self-esteem lol

absolutely agree with you bro ">">
SKIF,
Ok skif, I'll quit drinking just for you just because you seem to care so much.
igght iģght... I got 1..... on a verry awsom day 3 friends dicided to go to the desert for a night... there was pally.. witcher and a zerk lol (u could give em namez ur self) welp they planned with eachother what each of them would bring fot the trip.The witcher decided he'd bring cold drinks and an ice box.. and the pally said he'd bring snacos and shelter caus this desert was vvv HOT! the zerk didn't rly say what he would bring becaus he didn't know what to and he said :' you guys will see once we get there so thry all went to the desert as I said very hot.. and the pally got there first and he was waiting for the others.. in a distance he saw the witcher with his ice box coming twords him and once he vot there they set camp and stuff... now they waited for the zerk and they saw him coming with a car door">.. they were like wtf is he doing with a car dooor!?!? so when zerky reached pally and witch they asked em .. wby on heavens did you bring a door aaand zerky said "> I came up with an awsom plan. I thaught id bring this door ao we could role down the window for when ot gets to hot .
pearls,
so that pretty much says that I'm the smartest one xD

But ugly? ">
D3athKnight,

Nope. Just you're just ugly. lol
goddessLinda,
'Post jokes here.' Pretty easy to understand lol, why post that here
king-killergoddessLinda,
'Post jokes here.' Pretty easy to understand lol, why post that here

because its a joke
Bones420,
I meant real jokes that make u laugh, not those kinds. I'll be more specific next time then Lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.