I am sick and tired of this all

To all of you I am talking to, and you know who you are, you need to know I'm tired of talking about it. We need to move beyond talking and into the discussing phase. Barring that, we need to converse. If all else fails build a discourse in order to continue talking about how sick and tired we all are for talking about what it is we talk about. So keep talking if you want, but I prefer to discuss instead. If you have anything else to say, then let's talk, otherwise I'm done discussing it. Now, where's that puppy??
Comments
lol
Leave my puppy alone!!!!!!!!!
I could not be more agree with you Skippy... But, that puppy was already found by Leane, what you ate was your cat... RIP

Valkyrie,
Apparently I find puppies. I, on occasion find.... SQUIRRELS.. O_O Cause they are sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuttttttteeeeeeee!
Let's have a meeting in the square to discuss the ongoing dialog regarding the discourse presented by Skippy.
Trongster,
You're a bad papa.
lol
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]Barry Kripke:

Coul you please find me a Bear Panda? "> They are so cute and I love them. ">
Barry Kripke,

Could you please find me a Bear Panda? They are soooooo cute ">
I have some converse shoes if that will help the situation!
Btw I found Novi's puppy and returned him. Poor guy was hiding in Bron's supply cart.
Let's have a chat about it and discuss our dominance from the clan hall.
Valkyrie,
I found yous a bear panda! :D it was hiding under me baggie full of cookies! ^-^

RF_17,
No dominance talk allowed unless there are handcuffs and collars involved.
LeaneRF_17,
No dominance talk allowed unless there are handcuffs and collars involved.

50 shades kind of girl? ">">
Ironic123,
Maybe I like it, maybe I don't. ">
(wtf) stop throwing the puppy around! it gets motion sickness im not cleaning it up. O.O no touchy my chocolate!

im a cookie eating tree frog that purrs and when kissed i turn into a unicorn with wings that lays dragon eggs
LeaneIronic123,
Maybe I like it, maybe I don't. ">

there are ways to find out ">">
Talking? Discussing? Conversing? Come on, we need to really get things moving here. I propose we elect a focus group to formulate a strategy for a no holds barred, full on, leaflet & poster campaign.

We can get clan hall doors completely covered... that'll show them! They (whoever they are) won't be able to turn round without seeing a leaflet or poster decrying whatever it is they have done.

As a bonus, all those leaflets and posters will come in very useful for cleaning up after motion sickness affected puppies.
lol
Answindar,

(black_beer)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.