Clans being robbed

So, I hear that since our clan robbery a few months ago RP and now Underworld have been robbed. Unless you make a change Ihit and completely ban these scumbags from the game forever, they will continue to do this.
What right do these deadbeats have to make another character or carry on playing using an alt?
A tougher stance needs to be adopted on all accounts created by a person. Surely you can put a block on their IP or something.
Even better, if someone robs a clan, you could make every character they own or make after appear in pink text so everyone can see what they truly are. ">
Comments
just saying people are saying to ip ban from past knowledge on other games I just change my ip and I continue playing its not hard so ip changing doesn't solve it but on the other hand its in human nature to trust someone and its just bare long to keep asking ihit about someones background
WarGecko,
What about us poor clans?
What your saying is basically "To be protected you MUST have money"
Valor_KingWarGecko,
What about us poor clans?
What your saying is basically "To be protected you MUST have money"

Not at all; i'm saying clans with significant assets that require protection should invest into said protection. Anything worth stealing is worth protecting.

None of the items in the clan shop are all that expensive divided by 30 or more members.
Give the option to set the number of items a person can take from the clan chest based on rank....
That way we can give 2 or 3 to few players, 5 to higher etc etc..
If a person still screws up after this (like a higher up) - then have the ability to restore the items.

It doesn't take much for you guys to undo the item robbery.. If we dont provide access to chest, then people cannot use it effectively. If even for temporary time, we plan on giving these players the access to chest, just so that they can take an item -> in that short duration they can pretty much sweep the whole clan chest ><
The solution of preventing thief is a simple one and it follows the mythology of the game. Any player can rent a room at the tavern in winery for gold. How about having a safe deposit vault at clan hall for reals each month. Only the clan leader has access to the vault and they can put large quantities of one items in the vault while leaving only a few in the clan chest. This option will be tedious for the clan leader since they will have to move items around almost every day and costly. It will cost reals each and every month.
ThisNsihT How about having a safe deposit vault at clan hall for reals each month. Only the clan leader has access to the vault and they can put large quantities of one items in the vault while leaving only a few in the clan chest.

+1 I Love this idea, and yes would pay for it. And yes, would do the work for it.
BUMP
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.