Dragonsblades A Birthday Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday Draggy mammahuggs you all day long, "> been waiting for this day I so owe you">
Comments
happy spawn (birthday) !! i know im late here but i did remember in ur other game!
fluffyfox98,
HIIII
Maleficient,
The only person who made your time miserable in DE was you. She's a great girl and this page was made for her special day. Stop sullying it with your immaturity. Here's a quote just for you: Your ass must be jealous of all crap that comes out of your mouth. You can put a diaper over both of those.

dragonblade,
Leane,

Should of just ignored the comment. Now your just flaming the post that you seem to say "for her special day" better to stop now, lol.
dragonblade,
Almost forgot your favorite song... spawn draggy :P
I'm a lil draggy,
scaly and long,
here is my tail
and here is my snout,
when i get all steamed up
hear me rawr,
tip me over and see my fire.

">">
no offense but......this is really amusing.....
Don't let someone's attempt at spoiling your day succeed. If Maleficient were a respectable person, he would take his differences to you and try to work them out. If he can't work things out with you, he should avoid you. To come here and malign you is simply distasteful, disrespectful, and a revelation of his character. Anyway, hope your day was great!
Happy birthday my clogged toilet best friend
Glean,

Well said sir
ummm maleficient he was talking about you....
Hi dragon king I'm Ravarnias friend I came to her house(santa)
sorry I'm late, but best wishes. As long as I have known you, you have been crabby, grouchy, petulant, and extremely entertaining, I love you, and always will. ">">
...tim.....only the last one could be consider a compliment....and only in the best of circumstances.....i dont know what to say to that....i prefer sassy though
i have not been paying attention.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to someone who always has fun here!!!! "> COOKIES and GRANOLA BARS ">
dragonblade,

Was still well said
penis
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.