Dragonsblades A Birthday Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday Draggy mammahuggs you all day long, "> been waiting for this day I so owe you">
Comments
james and mamma hugs :) hope its a good one
hey little sisser, mammahuggs all day long happy birthday
mammahuggs you all day long...happy bithday.. and sisserhugs you too
mammahuggs you for eternity ;D happy birthday lil db. mommyleane bounces and hugs your special lil bottom.
NOT MY BIRTHDAY! I WAS SPAWNED I SAY! SPAWNED!!!!!(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)(wtf)
Happy Birthday Little Spawn!!! lol
Happy Birthday Little Spawn!!! lol
dragonblade

^Total bitch. Waste of space, don't wish this piece of shit anything but a clogged toilet
LMFAO ">
dragonblade,
Happy Spawn Day! ">">
Congratulations, enjoy the anniversary of being the resultant of the propagation of the species. May this day of procreation remembrance be filled with fun and happiness.

Or, in other words, Happy Birthday Hun!!!

GleanCongratulations, enjoy the anniversary of being the resultant of the propagation of the species. May this day of procreation remembrance be filled with fun and happiness.

Or, in other words, Happy Birthday Hun!!!

glean stop being such a nerd
lolol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
happy birth day to you mom!
Maleficient,
You're a waste of space on this earth, taking up perfectly good space for a birthday wish. Why don't you take that hole you call a mouth and put a diaper over it so no more crap comes out.
dragonblade,
Happy Spawn Day sweet little girl. I wish you a happy lil unicorn spawn day or whatever day you want it to be. You are one special, cute little draggy. mammahugs x 1 billion.
happy spawn day.

are you a zerg or a protoss?
Leane,

That bitch has made sure to make my time in this game miserable. She doesn't deserve any good will from this community, so she better get the FUCK out
Ladies its just a purse
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.