Ancient Specters Recruiting

Leave me a comment here and I will pm you in game. We're looking for a few more good people to keep the clan full and happy.

Requirements are:
Active and level 14 with recruit of the second blood, you will be expected to achieve recruit of the third blood by level 19, with Soldier rank expected by level 22.
We require people who can be on during wars. These start at 21:00 server time once or twice a week. For your best chances of being accepted into the clan, contact us at that time, so we can see you are indeed available for wars.
We need people who are able to read and comment on Clan News. Your first test to be accepted will be to comment on this post.
We offer assistance to any clan member working on professional reputations.
Any age group is accepted.

Hunters in high demand!
Comments
I know i under the lvl requirement, right now i just working on vaalor and finishinf profession
A Guardian told me it best to not lvl up too fast and work on vaalor before u get a dragon, but if u need me too i can be lvl 14 in a day or two
-Takashi-,
That Guardian was right, and I will talk to you in game in a couple days :) Keep working on valor!
Putting name on list as requested in game.
Balthsera,
will talk to you in game tomorrow :)
i am strong motivated i can join ">">">">
Jmax271828,

You're so weak, AS will probably kick you on the first day.
They'd kick anyone on the first day if they didn't meet the standards
Only a couple spots left! If you want in and haven't heard back from me, please do post here again.
2 last spots left. Post here if you're interested. We are friendly, helpful, and full of good advice. Ask any member for a referral.
Clan Is Full! But I might have a player or two going on vacations soon and willing to free up spots for active people. Feel free to leave your name here and I'll keep you on the list.
Hiya
Death By Choice,
Hello :)
We have a spot again and would love a little hunter to help us out. please apply here or pm a Reaper in game.
Hi,

I am looking for clan and I'd like to apply for you! I saw that in your clan are all levels of players so we will be able to help us in the quests and in the game. Usually I'm playing daily but the evenings are the main times. If I need to improve something on the character than I am open to do it!
Thank you for your time and I hope you will find me interesting!

Regards,
Tigrincske,
Welcome to the clan :)
I have a spot open again! Won't take me long to fill it, if you're interested, leave a comment here and PM me or one of the AS leaders in game asap. ">
Clan is full again, but if you're looking, leave your comment below in case a spot opens up.
what am I supposed to do?
Hi StormKat...looking to join clan..thank you
Posieden,
why are you angry?

Cedric Raver,
Welcome back! we're at war again, but I'll help you find a clan for sure. PM me in game :)
Am lvl 15 Beserk, Recruit of First Blood, online on a daily basis. Get me into your clan and lets kick some monsters.
Am nearly 100 onto Conqueror of Seven Bridges and 350 onto Protector Reputation.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.