Ancient Specters Recruiting

Leave me a comment here and I will pm you in game. We're looking for a few more good people to keep the clan full and happy.

Requirements are:
Active and level 14 with recruit of the second blood, you will be expected to achieve recruit of the third blood by level 19, with Soldier rank expected by level 22.
We require people who can be on during wars. These start at 21:00 server time once or twice a week. For your best chances of being accepted into the clan, contact us at that time, so we can see you are indeed available for wars.
We need people who are able to read and comment on Clan News. Your first test to be accepted will be to comment on this post.
We offer assistance to any clan member working on professional reputations.
Any age group is accepted.

Hunters in high demand!
Comments
I MEET all requirements and am a hunter as well. Looking for a clan to quest and battle with. I played wow for 7 years just started this game a week ago.
king joffrey,
will talk to you in game, at war right now, but will add you when we can
cuz ya love me lolol
Angry One,
see you after the war tomorrow!
Hello clan :)
Witcher LvL 13
Vaalor
Hunter
Greece

I'm new in game and I'm trying to get better every day.
I want to find a clan so I can find friends to participate in instances, events, wars ... etc.

Thank you in advance
Ribentorp,
Been nice talking to you in game. Hope to see you in clan, with 2nd recruit in valor, tomorrow after war
Zerothal,
Sorry you changed your mind. If you change it back, let me know
trying to get my alt to in a clan,
working on valor,
i would come to wars when ever its on.

alt's name "back 2 hell"
king joffrey,

I suggest you get better gear if you wish to join a clan.

MOB SNM,

No alts of clanned mains will be allowed.

Zerothal,

You will need far better gear if you are to join a clan.
Marcus the Wise,
If you know 15 perfect players who need a clan, please refer them to me. Otherwise, Stop Scaring Off My Recruits!!! ">">
Storm Kat,

I found one in 5 minutes...
Marcus the Wise,
And she was an alt
Good luck, I Challenge you to find an unclanned Level 14 perfect recruit who is not an alt, and I have not already talked to ">
I meet most of the requirements, besides the level and recruit level. I am quite active and will be available for the clan wars. I'm also a hunter. I hope this is enough. Happy hunting.
Hi, this is my first attempt to join in clan, so I wonder how it works, and I hope I will not disappoint you.
D Angelis, Landwen,
Welcome to the clan!
Storm Kat,
I have a few level 10-13's.
I am done with all of those and working on SoulOfJaice
Now that i know what i am doing atleast. Finally found the class and professions i want.
I know a few people in your clan. So after i hit level 14 ill try to join you all. I however work 7 pm till 7 am Wednesday nights till Monday morning. Off Mondays and Tuesdays if thats when any war takes place i can always make those without question. Unless my wife pulls me by the ear to spend some time with her.

P.S: I'm a hunter. I also work on all other sub professions.*
SoulOfJaice,
congrats on getting into Valor Serpents. Good friends of mine, i'm sure you'll feel at home there
New to this game, but on daily for extended periods of time (on disability) I am three levels shy but would love the opportunity to prove myself to clan if accepted.
Soverence,
We will talk in game. :) It'll be a couple days before we can add anyone again.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.