BCs, Garugg, and HoP

So I heard there was some discussion between Elitists and 9th regarding an agreement to not bc during HoP. We can all cite who did what and play an endless game of blame ping-pong, so I'll skip that.

Would Elitists and 9th like something like the following?

1) No bc 9th or Elitists during Garugg or HoP

2) Do not wraith to get around this agreement

3) If you start/join fight and see opponent is on Garugg or HoP, throw fight quickly and let them continue

4) If you are on HoP and join a mine fight, start a bc fight, or otherwise choose to enter a PvP situation, then you are not protected by this agreement through the end of that fight.

5) Starting HoP mid-fight does not suddenly make you protected by this agreement.

6) This is for all HoPs, everywhere (both island and mainland). No reason to leave the littles on mainland out of this agreement.

7) Alts are subject to the same restrictions as 9th and Elitists' clan members and are not to bc on Garugg/HoP.

Questions:

Would you like to have an exception list? 9th bc's me on HoP, but I get to bc *any* 9th on their HoP. Same for us vs Mindless and T.O.O.? Or do we keep it simple and nobody bc's anybody on Garugg/HoP?

What are the consequences for a violation? Just name and shame here or is there something else?

Personal view:

I'm not a fan of the agreement. There was life before HoP, so I'd rather piss off 9th and don't worry for my own HoP. So anybody who claims I'm "crying", "retreating", or "scared." can just refer to this "personal view" statement.

So... keep on point... this is not about what I want, but what do *you* want? Do share.
Comments
I talked to zippy about this and the desire from them seemed to be not to interfere with island hops
I had a non-clan One-on-One agreement with TheOnlyOne and he broke it within hours. Deals are only as good as the people you make them with. I have now been hit 3 times and have not hit anyone back. Please clarify this deal quickly so I can either forget about it, or go on my own rampage.

update moments after writing this, getting hit again while on hop.
first sorry for my bad english, i attack nobody when he makes his hop ore garugg, so trongster what he thinks would he is Robin Hood ?? he think hey can destroy ppl hop and garugg ?now i do the same what he is doing ,so be on guard if you make hop on the Island Many greetings TOO
TheOnlyOnefirst sorry for my bad english...
First, much respect to anybody functioning in a non-native language.

I think your response might be a little off topic. Point fingers all you like at me, I expect that. My fingers are pointing, too. This is about what people want moving forward.

Your response indicates you want to attack Kat and me on HoP. So you vote to keep things as they are.
From my perspective there are two possible agreements that would work out either we say both clans do not interfere with any clan members hop/gaarug, or both clans make a list where every clan member of both clans can sign up and no one from this list is interfering with any member of this lists hop.

i dont see where a list where people start excluding themselves or others would work out so either all or a part of both clans who agree with not interfering with each others stuff

ps: to make it short any sort of agreement will only work out if both ninth and elitists leadership will agree to punish their OWN members for violations of what ever deal is made
and like trongster said that would only count as long those people on hop only attack mobs/npcs and not other players ,for those fights where they attack other players the agreement should be nullified. additionally peoplewith active hop should not be allowed to attack any member part of the agreement
TrongsterTheOnlyOnefirst sorry for my bad english...
First, much respect to anybody functioning in a non-native language.

I think your response might be a little off topic. Point figures all you like at me, I expect that. My fingers are pointing, too. This is about what people want moving forward.

Your response indicates you want to attack me and Kat on HoP. So you vote to keep things as they are.

i only see you mentioned in this post not kat but there could be more
Did we not already try this?

It just resulted in you guys holding all your anger and blowing it up in our faces. No self control what so ever.
It then goes back and forth and another truce is offered to be blown up once again.
So here is my two cents...

We have this truce thing a few times... honestly more then a few times. Reminds me of the saying "The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." It will always end the same way...

RF loses war... tantrum (BC's a level 26 and a level 51 after war on Tuesday)
RF mad about mines being hit... Tantrum
RF mad about ______ (fill in whatever you want, nothing is too small or too big if history of game has taught me anything)... Tantrum
Favorite one which had nothing to do with ninth.. RF loses 7b to IE... Tantrum (still laugh at that one)

Trongster hexing clan and hitting players on garuug and hop. Occurs on daily basis. as he put himself.. "I'd rather piss off 9th and don't worry for my own HoP" But also runs a bot to hop and is not as important to him as say a level 50. Same goes for RF also a big spender so not as important as a level 26. So they do as they please piss off a clan and clan shouldn't hit back? Them making it a point to hit everyone in Ninth but Elitist players just go on care free. Do you really think that will ever fly? Oh look a its a bird its a plane.. maybe a pig.

And there are others in that clan that do it too. But the main two offenders who happen to be leaders of the clan. But there are also nice players within the clan who i am friends with and talk to daily. I know I've been hit numerous times of peace by someone in that clan on hops.

So do I as part of leadership at ninth take anything they say as a solid promise? That they will hold true to their word? ... slim to none. Leaning on the none.

Will say 99% of the time its all instigated by one of the above. Then the clans retaliate. For the actions of a few. I know we've never given the order to attack a clan without provocation. But I know we have when we get hit for no reason other then your stand tantrum.

Was Storm hit today? Yes. Would TOO have done it if Trongster didn't hit first. I'd say less then 10%. Only reason I say that 10% there might be personal things why people do it. Like the Clara and MP incident of a week ago.

So with all that being said.. sure Truce... till its broken then sure.. truce... till its broken... guess we are all a bit insane. Proper solution Elitist talk to their management. But I'm personally not worried. Been down this road so many times.">
Reaghnf..."The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." It will always end the same way...
So the new twist is to have this in the forums, in public, with all violations documented for the world to see. We can even keep a tally of who violates it more. Reality might not be what you think it is. 9th claims the moral high ground yet their actions speak differently. I'd like a public record showing you're just as dirty as we are.

And this is not about non-HoP/Garugg bc's.

And this is not about mine fights.

And this is not about hexing.

And this is not about how much people may or may not spend on the game.

Topic: BCs, Garugg, and HoP
"Elementary my dear Watson." Cast my vote against any type of agreement. I'd like to play the game as it is. The game rules are enough for me.
The votes so far:

For the agreement:

Reaghnf

Against the agreement:

Trongster
TheOnlyOne
Well Hell

Other comments may be constructive, but do not all result in a "yes" or "no" related to this topic.
Trongster,
i'm actually not for something pointless per say

You and RF will violate any treaty so this whole thread and discussion is mute.

A snakes oil salesman saying i want it on record for blah blah blah... doesn't hold much weight.. good try. Do we get dirty? Of course. Do we start off dirty. No we don't. We react. I can't tarnish the good name of elitist... RF is most respected player in game and you don't lie.... who i am kidding I really can't say that with a straight face. The reputation comes from who you are. Years on the game everyone has opinion of you and us. Don't really care. Let me say that again. Don't really care. Once we are big enough to control BC fights we don't really need your input. And I say we are pretty much there or on the cusp. Your power level isn't what it use to be, so your word is less important. So enjoy how you play and we will react accordingly.

And this is not about non-HoP/Garugg bc's.
1) No bc 9th or Elitists during Garugg or HoP

And this is not about mine fights.
4) If a person is on HoP and joins a mine fight, starts a bc, or otherwise chooses to enter a PvP situation, then they are not protected by this agreement through the end of that fight.

And this is not about hexing.

And this is not about your nonstop rumors I'm running a bot. Yes, at level 70 HoP is less important, but that does not imply "bot".
I'll leave goldenswords to respond to this one.

And this is not about how much people may or may not spend on the game.
And actually it is... because if you don't pay then you need hop if you do pay then you don't need hop. So that kind of the core of the issue.
Well Hell,
You have this type of agreement with HF/IE already, so I have a hard time understanding why you'd vote against it so quickly.

Reaghnf,
You claim Elitists will not hold to a treaty, yet I have never seen any agreement like this in forum before. You know my previous, and personal, history with Ninth and the so-called agreements we had when I was in AS, there's no point providing examples of who's done what to who.

Trongster is trying to get a public discussion started. Do you want safe hops for all?

There's a lot of work involved in making a truce, why go through all that work if your main players won't agree to it anyway?

My Vote: If the worst offenders will agree to obeying the truce rules, then I would side as a Yes to the above agreement as a rough draft/starting point for councils to discuss. (I will not hold my breath)
Storm Kat,
But that goes to my point Trongster wants till he doesn't want. Same goes for RF. They will attack hops again.. just wait for next tantrum. I know you are new to the feud between these clans, but I am not. And have been on the council of this clan for a long time. RF and Trongster agreeing to treaty is pointless. Its like a smoker saying I quit till my next cig. So Elitist can post whatever they want. But my stance is we will react accordingly. Hit us, we hit you. Don't hit us we won't bother you. They hit everyone in our clan then we will pay in kind.
Let me get this straight. You are asking for a peace between us, while you (Trongster) hexed no less than three of the 9th today while on garugg? I am just checking if that is what you want.
For the agreement:

Reaghnf
Storm Kat

Against the agreement:

Trongster
TheOnlyOne
Well Hell

Amherst,
agreement is not in place. I see no reason not to hex and bc ninth right now. Your vote?
P.S. Fun of you to give all the credit to 1 person.
AmherstLet me get this straight. You are asking for a peace between us, while you (Trongster) hexed no less than three of the 9th today while on garugg? I am just checking if that is what you want.
Please see previous discussion. Let me help you out in the three step process: 1) read 2) think 3) write. This is not about hex or even a general peace. This is specifically about bc on HoP/Garugg.

I did not knowingly hex anybody on Garugg today. I simply hex who I see when I see them. If you guys didn't hide in the hall all day then it wouldn't be so likely they'd be on Garugg.
Trongster,
Thank you for the public poll. You are right, I am wrong. Looks like a lot of Dance Party awards are in my near future (wit)
So, Ninth has pulled their comments and do not want any public discussion or accountability. They fear transparency and truth. They want to keep it a he-said-she-said with the belief that truth is determined by the person who speaks loudest.

They want to continue to claim innocence, to claim that "they made us do it", that "it's Elitists'/RF's/Trongster's/... fault" while being just as dirty as the rest of us. Truth can only be arrived at through verifiable facts and public accountability. Public accountability would also give real incentives for people to adhere to any agreement.

So you guys keep making one-off agreements through pm's with no enforcement, consequences, or accountability; keep doing the same thing and expecting a different answer.

I tried.

Should you ever want to reconsider these terms or negotiate them further, please comment on this post.
Trongster,

I'd like to ask what you refer to as being dirty like you all? If you're talking about BC'ing on hop/garuug...It wasn't a thing for awhile, until Clara decided to go out of his way (when there was a fight he could've helped in) to come find me and black curse me on my hop.
If it's dirty to retaliate and make you feel the same, then yes, we're dirty. I don't think that's what you're referring to, payback is just a bitch.

Now, my 2 cents in the "truce offering"

Let me start off by saying, what would make us want to agree with the truce? After all the truces offered and "in play"...all of them were false gestures to stalling us and then being a dick again. What would make us think that we should believe you? At any point in time you can decide to break it and refuse any consequences we agree on (if this truce goes into play)...What do we do then? Just continue to how it was?

Agreement talk...I honestly don't care, I can hop during the night when nobody is on or I can hop wraithed at a different island every time. You guys can search and hunt but I'll be nowhere to be found.....Anyways, as I said, I don't care which way it goes, I'm up for either one.

Do I think Elitists will keep their word if the truce goes into play? No. Feel free to prove me wrong if it does. ;)

~Mindless
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.