Server connection error

As much as you seem to avoid saying it or denying it I very much believe (and I'm sure others do too) that the problem is with your servers.

I have been noticing a rise in this as I'm sure others have as well. For me it seems to happen most when I am on at night (PST time) and also on wireless. When I use a hard line connection it usually rarely happens (the way it should work lol; cable being more stable than wireless). However I am not always able to use a cable connection. The problem is not with my internet connection be it wireless or cable (except when cable comes unplugged). My internet connection is full and strong and I have no problem accessing other sites that load a lot faster. There are no problems with my router, my modem, I even for good measure tried my firewall, nor is there a problem with my internet service provider.

The common response that you give of clearing cookies, etc is a standard first try/quick solution that usually fixes most things. However, it does not fix this.

A standard solution to most problems on a wireless connection is to unplug the router and modem, wait 10-30 seconds and then plug the modem and router back in but this also does not work.

I, and I'm sure most people, would like to see the connection errors resolved/massively decreased.

While I was writing this I was dced again for at least the 5th time tonight. I was told that some people are blatantly just not able to log in which is a big issue.

For people responding please keep comments professional/mature. Thank you.
Comments
Server errors, finished combat waiting for result s and hey pvp timers run but also0 the grabber also so you have no real change to chance to do the full five fights ,you will be lucky to get the one , as the page is slow to load , even dropping dragon to help does not work as i just experienced that one/ Crops , may as well water nd plant them with my bare hands , even just ot planr and to buy seeds to use , as a farmer we have to wait for the gears to finish their cycle because if not we have to go back and redo it. I really hope this is taken care of soon and to think it is Frieday night here
I lagged at end of battle. Battle did not finnish but all items were refreshed. I tried to re log. I get authentication error. All other chars are fine.
Ihit,
yes authentication errors, as of 2pm PST on Monday, thanks.
I'm not able to login using my level 12 Palladian. I'm having no prob with my level 2 on

Nova
The error msg says internal server authentication error. Please fix

when will are u going to fix this error
">
i have same problem too. Server connection error popup appear all the time.. They should remove this popup and refresh only certain part. I see many flash browser game dont have this popup and they refresh connection automatically when connection dropped.

Anyone that happen to have this problem, try to reduce graphic in setting
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.