Server connection error

As much as you seem to avoid saying it or denying it I very much believe (and I'm sure others do too) that the problem is with your servers.

I have been noticing a rise in this as I'm sure others have as well. For me it seems to happen most when I am on at night (PST time) and also on wireless. When I use a hard line connection it usually rarely happens (the way it should work lol; cable being more stable than wireless). However I am not always able to use a cable connection. The problem is not with my internet connection be it wireless or cable (except when cable comes unplugged). My internet connection is full and strong and I have no problem accessing other sites that load a lot faster. There are no problems with my router, my modem, I even for good measure tried my firewall, nor is there a problem with my internet service provider.

The common response that you give of clearing cookies, etc is a standard first try/quick solution that usually fixes most things. However, it does not fix this.

A standard solution to most problems on a wireless connection is to unplug the router and modem, wait 10-30 seconds and then plug the modem and router back in but this also does not work.

I, and I'm sure most people, would like to see the connection errors resolved/massively decreased.

While I was writing this I was dced again for at least the 5th time tonight. I was told that some people are blatantly just not able to log in which is a big issue.

For people responding please keep comments professional/mature. Thank you.
Comments
I have been disconnected probably 50 times in an hour so far. going to go do something else now though. Would be nice if it could be sorted out
I am sitting here accessing all sorts of other web sites with no issues but can only get on long enough to type one message in DE. This has never happened to me to this degree.
Fix it please, you will only stand to lose players of your game if it keeps up
I have not been disconnected, but have been told by many that they either can't get on some of their toons, or can't stay on for very long. Made for a very lonely 7b queues. I hope everyone is back soon!
I get dced during battles, get killed, get stuff broken and have to pay to fix them, which seems a it unfair.
I have been having this issue all night as well starting probably around 7pm PST. I have been kicked probably about 10 times now. Though I quit trying for about an hour and just now got back on and I'm still experiencing the same problem. The problem occurs no matter what device I am on too. Please fix it I really need to do a HoP but with it acting like this I won't even dare attempt one.
I have been having this issue all night as well starting probably around 7pm PST. I have been kicked probably about 10 times now. Though I quit trying for about an hour and just now got back on and I'm still experiencing the same problem. The problem occurs no matter what device I am on too. Please fix it I really need to do a HoP but with it acting like this I won't even dare attempt one.
Are you still having problems with getting constant server errors/refreshes?
yes I have been sitting Ihit the last 15min constantly being dc'd, as in I rarely even get a message off before next dc happens. I have done all the normal stuff, only this site is having any issues at all.
haven't dc'd since my message, hope that means it is all fixed now.
Surturs Fire,

Yes, there should be no issues now, in case you do have them please post contents of tracert to dragoneternity in this thread. Thank you!

Edit: To do the tracert - press start button - type cmd in search bar and hit enter - type "tracert dragoneternity.com" and hit enter, you can post the contents in this thread.
and now its back.
I am having this problem too. While in some cases it is my network where there is a problem on my provider side, in most cases there is no problem with connection. And this can happen on every connection I played on so far. Some days I have no issues, other days its really bad.

I noticed I am more likely to get disconnected when there is an event running, which means more people on, more lag on server. And it seems to stay for a while after event is done. Also the lag gets really really really bad in pvp, especially with lot of people in during the event times. I remember clicking attack and the timer running and running until it hit after all the time to hit was up. Or when the player opposite of me changed I could not click attack -physical or magic- for almost the whole time while the timer was running. It probably looked like I stalled, but I was just lagging really bad.

I will do a tracert if I run into the problems again.

Also I noticed that if authentication error shows up during loging in, it seems to often happen at times like clan war etc.

Ihit,
you should also add that you cannot do normal copy -paste from cmd. you need to right click and select mark. then mark the text you want to copy and hit enter to copy it.
Ageolite,

Also if you're ever experiencing authentication error please press Shift + F12 and click "copy log" on top left corner of game pasting the content in notepad. It would gives helpful info on why exactly you're experiencing it.
I know how to do a tracert but what for me Shift+F12 does nothing. Nor does Control+Shift+F12 or Alt+Shift+F12. What is that supposed to do?

Also considering that doing a tracert contains location information I wouldn't want to post it on an open thread. If I ever had to do one I would be more comfortable emailing it into dragoneternity support.
I am having trouble now as well, only ten minutes into a HoP and eye of fire dragon. It doesn't seem as bad what some people here are saying, but I can't log in at ALL right now. I am well aware that it is not my internet connection, and I am infuriated that I spent so much money that will now go to waste if I can't get on again soon.
To do Shift+F12 you have to click inside the game screen before it works.

I'd like to ask for this thread to be stickied so people can find it more easily in the future rather than creating so many threads about the errors and hopefully would keep you guys from being bombarded with comments about them.
Ironic123,

We'll sticky it for now as far as tracert goes if/when you're having issues and you don't want to post that information you're more than welcome to e-mail it just please note in message that it's intended for me.
Thank you.
Server connection error is back. 6 times in a row tonight. I did a tracert and got request timed out twice and then Destination host untraceable
Yes i'm having at least 25 times an hour now, getting worse.'

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.