I didn't get my Reals

Everytime I kill 100 monsters this banner comes up saying that if I post it to Facebook I can get .20 Reals. And there have been 3 times where I haven't gotten my .20 Reals. I'm out .60 Reals ans as I'm only Lv 10, that's a lot to me. I know I'm logged into facebook too.
Can somebody tell me what's going on?
Comments
Ihitabominatrix,

You should know better, I've answered that many times - you can only receive bonus once per 24 hours/day.

How can you say you've answered that many times!? You've answered nothing, your putting the question off. Let me remind you, the question is about the payout for killing 100 monsters! Not the daily sign in bonus. Why not just be honest about the situation! Have you taken away the 100 MONSTER bonus or is it a glitch? Just tell your valued users what's going on.
Still not getting the 100 monster reals. probably 5 times in a row now. Refund?
Well fourth night of no reals again so when is it going to be fixed LOL
I am not getting mine any longer either. I had been up until a few days ago, the day after all the bugs happened in the game. I am not getting log in nor kill reals. I still get the pop up for it, just it is not being applied to account. I thank you for offering the free reals its wonderful to look forward to, But there is an issue for many of the people which were getting them.. thank you for your time,
We have already identified the issue with not receiving the bonus. And will be working to bring them back as soon as possible. Please avoid creating any more threads about this.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.