I didn't get my Reals

Everytime I kill 100 monsters this banner comes up saying that if I post it to Facebook I can get .20 Reals. And there have been 3 times where I haven't gotten my .20 Reals. I'm out .60 Reals ans as I'm only Lv 10, that's a lot to me. I know I'm logged into facebook too.
Can somebody tell me what's going on?
Comments
Hello Zebidiah,

First of all i'd like to advise turning your pop-up blocker off, secondly make sure you allow access to app when trying to share your 100 monster kills. There must be a post on your wall to receive 0.2 real bonus.
I have the same problem, I now have Dragon Eternity links and pictures on my Facebook page but no Reals. I guess I will be removing them.....
I have same problem the picture do noth apeare ob facebook .Can i get them?
Ihit,
i am allowing posts to my wall all my quests are posting so what happens if it doesnt post, what can i do it isnt my fault it didnt post and i met the criteria
ps... when i asked the guardian on duty what i could do and was told nothing go kill another 100, not particularly fond of that response
pop up blocker is off i checked and its posting completion of daily quests like protector experienced protector prospector and crafting quests. i actually went out and killed another 100 and same thing happened said to tell then got nothing
Just did my 100 kills for the day, and my message popped about me getting my .2 reals, but it didn't allow me to post to facebook, so no reals, however I was able to post to facebook my crafting and questing times.
And is has also happened to me again tonight, the large window shows then nothing. Every other thing from DE has posted on my FB acct this is the second time. Nothing has been changed on DE or FB this needs to be fixed sometime and I know it is the weekend but still
I didnt get mine either, whats up with that
now it took all my accumulated glyphs away, whats up... I am getting pissed off, please answer me!!!
somehow every time after major updates reals for killing 100 monster have problems~~
i missed 2 times myself too~~ most recent time is just around now~ server time 18:35 today~
i did click the post to facebook button~ it did pop up and try to post~ but it won't post on facebook
I'm sure Ihit is getting bored keep giving us the same answer too~~ but we're not like lvl 1 players~ we kinda know how to get the reals~ we've been getting it for a some time (with missing a few every time after major updates too)
i strongly suggest that the development group should check this problem~ it happens every time after major updates~~
Hello I haven't gotten my .2 reals for the past 2 days and was wondering the same.. Will we be credited the .2 reals for not receiving them?? Thank you for your time/service but I also hope it gets worked out soon. Have a great day!! also I turned off popup blocker and I have also checked my fb account wall and privacy setting I did not see anything such as a button to click to receive the .2 reals I hope the but gets worked out soon it worked fine for the past 3 months I didn't change anything on my pc but hope it gets fixed soon ty
again today didn't get my reals this makes 3 days of missing my 0.2 reals for killing 100 mobs pls fix ty I have it set to automatically post to my fb and it is still not giving me any of my reals pls fix ty
same thing just happened to me again...100 monsters slain, no reals. whats up?
3rd or 4th time i havent recieved my reals for a hundred slain whats up??
I have not received my Reals twice in this 2 days. Got the 100 kill message twice but no picture in FB nor Reals added. No pop-up blocker and its working ok previously. Happened only after the new update.
me too. 2 days already it never give me reals even tho it should

what is going on? do u still give daily 0,20 reals or not anymore?
I haven't received my reals 7 times in the last 2 days....that's 1.40 reals i should have in my account but i don't. Killing 700 monsters in 2 days takes a lot of time and patience and i would appreciate it if i was getting the benefits for doing that.

PS: DE has access to post anything on my Facebook page and all i'm getting there is my protector and exp protector, not these monster ones.
abominatrix,

You should know better, I've answered that many times - you can only receive bonus once per 24 hours/day.
This still isn't working despite it being posted many many times. Please fix and refund!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.