Authentication Error

Anyone else? Can't get back on with any of my toons on Nova.

ok - not as bad as could be, but I have an eye going and mana pots to use. I hope this is fixed quickly, every minute is costing me money and i'm trying to recover from the RoE losses.
"> fix quick!
">
Comments
Joseph453,

I originally put ,,|,, but deleted it

I think you got it though
anybody elses pg 6 not showin
Leane,
Wargecko,

Go on skype :P

Marcus the Wise,

Noob ">
It seems if you post here that you can log in you end up not able to log in again after. My guess is this threads being watched. Call me paranoid but please note only Nova Server has an issue. Kind of odd seeing as if it was a system crash all servers would be affected.

As to the comments that its "our" faults: thatd wgat admins might say but on a legal note: we who buy reels pay for this game to run. Hence we pay them to ensure quality game play. It is a breach of contract to not provide such.

Obviously they dont care. But like previously stated: Take away thier cash flow and im willing to bet they start caring.
They better not give us nothing this time, last time was BULLSHIT
Fümms bö wö tää zää Uu,
pögiff,
kwii Ee.
dll rrrrr beeeee bö
dll rrrrr beeeee bö fümms bö,
rrrrr beeeee bö fümms bö wö,
beeeee bö fümms bö wö tää,
bö fümms bö wö tää zää,
fümms bö wö tää zää Uu
Marcus the Wise,

Weeee Weeeesil? "> Lmao
can I have some pina coloda
I should have known this would happen. Games been glitching for days. Froze during 4 battles, came back dead each time. Now, can't log in. No word from admins. Stop buying reals for a while and see what happens. Cmon admins. People want to play.
My guess - the server is allergic to roses.
My suggested fix - Next time, give us gold and diamonds ">
">
meet me on xroads im randon letters
figures well all crafting and anything less is not existent at this moment... they really need to stop treating the very first server like crap and actually fix glitches and crashes before adding new stuff to game, give compensation they have been promising and when there is a legitimate concern to not just delete the post because they don't want to deal with it
it wont let me in either
i guess itll start working soon
">wow this game again">
Time of DeathIt seems if you post here that you can log in you end up not able to log in again after. My guess is this threads being watched. Call me paranoid but please note only Nova Server has an issue. Kind of odd seeing as if it was a system crash all servers would be affected.

As to the comments that its "our" faults: thatd wgat admins might say but on a legal note: we who buy reels pay for this game to run. Hence we pay them to ensure quality game play. It is a breach of contract to not provide such.

Obviously they dont care. But like previously stated: Take away thier cash flow and im willing to bet they start caring.

We pay for bonuses and upgrades with no promise of performance. There are so many missing pieces for a breach of contract that to even mention it is laughable.
WarGecko,

buki,

the game will be back up soon trust me it will
Sparta WolfWarGecko,

buki,

the game will be back up soon trust me it will

Are you speaking in geologic time are what?
Glean,
uhhh ok im just saying tht the game will come back up soon they fixing the problem now

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.