Cheat othie alts

Is that legal price what always they want for heal? I tired be muted, ppls need know who is who, and what they do.
I know part of them (Austin, Alvion, Farmerpete, Xhunt, othies, Qucksilver,Hiden danger, OKWhatever,Rasputin, zevran and MAIN-OTHIE), its easy find something how he play, but looks not any want it, and new admin not have time(...

Comments

Why you always crying?? lol....pay it next time and be happy!!

I told you before you messed with the wrong one.... Now cry and play the game.

AND here goes another one into the idiot posts you keep posting............LOL......no one listens to you because you are the #1 DH.
once again, it's not illegal until you choose to accept a ridiculous offer for healing. I have explained this to you a minimum of 5 times. If you want to accept a ridiculous heal price, I can shackle you both for a bad trade and then you can discuss how much you like each other while you both pay a 50 gold fine. The gold gained from the bad heal will be removed.
Pay the healing costs!!!
Leane, i accept 100g for him, and after he pay 50g????????????(so he get 50h i pay 150g), what u talk about, and i no need shackle all his alts with myself!
Ved, just get a life. Don’t you have a brand new baby daughter? Wouldn’t it be nice for your family if you spent as much time with them as you do obsessing on this game just so you can show your dominance. No one cares and most here think you are a complete ass.
Please get a life for your family’s sake.
goddessLinda, its tell person who seat and stall me 6h in row for make wins for others in rating:)))))))
O Repeater O,

this is what it is like to have friends......might try it one day when your not acting like an ass......DONKEY.....vedhole!
I just want to clarify that stalling in itself, is not wrong. Using your main account to hex and chase lower level confrontation brackets so you main and alt win both for reals, is not allowed. The ladder blocking prevents other brackets from getting a chance. This is why Sensate enacted the rule to only allow winning one confrontation bracket per account to keep it fair for smaller players as well.
Leane, and its nice! very glad for it. but how grow with them if cant do aoh....?
goddessLinda,
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f95f8e5-67f1-0401-6039-f423e7ae834 b
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f95e174-6612-0401-085c-825f404ed97 b
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f95c1d1-6332-0401-f985-34192a94b35 2
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f95b99d-6283-0401-1d20-48c5d83622b 5
o Randomer o,
o Randomer o,

You can grow your account and do AoH. You just aren't allowed to end up with any confrontation prizes aka be in the top 3 because your tactics of ladder blocking all the other brackets was hurting other player's chances to grow / chasing them out of their HoP so you could be first in multiple brackets. One of the most common complaints for guardians is you chase away other players in smaller brackets by giving them hexes they can't possibly heal or they go broke healing them, and then when it's time for them to HoP, you intentionally jump in to kill their chances of winning anything, which demotivates them causing them to leave.
Leane, if i hex any, then have reason, but not like u said for coonfrontation. Sadly u all think one side, but never know any about other
p.s. sadly April what i knowed dissapier also....
Leane, tottaly agreed
vedmak1984,

As with all your other posts.....you still have no clue....

You say everyone cheats but you....lol then you admit you want to cheat with your game wife so she can gain gold......
vedmak1984, Considering Sensate agreed that what you were doing was ladder blocking, I highly doubt it was just me being one-sided. You have had chance to explain to him in your native language as well. Once again, just because you think you are right, doesn't mean that you are. And saying we cannot hear reason just because we disagree with your biased premise that everyone who is against you is a cheater is also ludicrous.
Leane, if u didnt know other side story, why and who was hexed, then stop talk MY reason for it!
vedmak1984,

Ved you are a dickhead.....no one needs to know your story. That is all there is to it. You play like an ass and now you ran into someone who can be just as much as an ass as you and who is probably 3 times smarter then you. All you can do is whine and cry in the forum now. Wahh othie cheats!! Wahh.... wahhh wahh!!

Enjoy it little crybaby!
Othie, linda dog smarter then u, but u have back up looks and help from others....
vedmak1984,

Yes. I have friends....and you have a cat. Enjoy your cat and I will enjoy my friends. Sad and lonely little crybaby!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.