Looking for a clan

Hi
Im looking to join a fun clan. Im over 18 based in the uk and currently a level 12 beserker who plays everyday for at least a few hours.
Im looking for a surportive clan whos main aim is having fun and not taking game to seriously. It would be g...

why is mobs to hard to kill of even low lv

i think its not right for your mob of lower lv to kill lower than lv6 because of of there hight hit rate it also hurts your armor and makes people dis and want to quit

2 seals appearing at the same time-

Tried to cancel out of my seal of idols, and it turned off my seal that lets me kill the thick skinned boars. Tried to cancel it again and it turned off my eye of chaos. 60 silver down the drain.

Not letting me sign up

I tryed to sign up ,but it wont let me.
can someone help me?

azure shersher voucher

where do i find the quest to do this?

Need Clan

I am level 13 and in search of a clan.....anyone wish to have a newbie?

New To The Game

A big hello to everyone it is good to be gaming with you all. being new to this game i would appreciate any hints and tips for a new player also if anybody can tell me where and how to join a clan i will be truly grateful and if any clan wants a new...

resetting toon

i was to delete My toon and start over is there a way to do it ?

Authentication Issues

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why the game suddenly booted me out and is now saying it is having issues authenticating my account? Ive tried multiple times to relog in and I have even changed my password and nothing is working

Looking for a clan

55 year old Grandma looking for a clan. Daily player and quickly became level 12.

Class benefits

I'm new to this game as of about 2 days ago. can anyone explain to me the class benefits of being a berserker, paladin, and witcher? so i can choose the path i want to be. suggestions are very much welcomed as well. thank you.

seal of amour tabs

i can not access the seal for peppercaps only the seal of substance plz review thgank you

looking for good clan

i'm on my 3rd day playing, lvl 10, full pally gear,experienced rpg player,would b a good asset 2 any guild

Reduced to Ashes

I have 2/3 burned and now it won't allow me to do the last one. Is there anyone that can explain to my why that is?

Leveling

How can a level 11 have 2500 health, level 14, 4000 or better.
Please log in or register to create a topic.