Question about reals.

How much are reals worth when exchanging them in the game for coins?

galabris

where can i find galabris

auctioning other items

it seems like missed opportunity that we cant auction certain things like substances.. would be nice to have the option to sell them

Missed quests

How can I go back and get quests that i missed?

galdator reputation gain problem

iam stuck @ 290 out of 1000 gladiator reputation points even thou i completed master davian quest and claimed the reward , please help me fix it :(

looking for clan

Iam lvl 16 and i would love to join a clan

Upcoming Features!

Here's a special sneak peek of what lies in store for Warriors of Adan. Stay tuned for all this and more following the official launch of Dragon Eternity!

• Epic Battles
• New Locations and Monsters
• More Instances
• Advanced Clans
• Event E...

hmmm...

i wonder whats the diff between blocking and attacking and which is better when you're a berzerker.....

3x attacked turns

just to let you know that I was fighting 2 low level mobs at the same time (By summoning my dragon before the first attack) and I attacked then it attacked then it switched to the other one and it attacked then back to the first and it hit me again. ...

Wow

The graphics for the new sea battle quests are amazing, well done guys

Developers need to fix this I'm thinking... but not really (Confusing title ey?)

So I was in the Skrag Caves doing my thing with a group of friends. Up comes the Skrag, with eager anticipation I swing my mighty Reinforced Barbarian Axe and too my dismay the Skrag blocked it ... WITH HIS ARM !!! C'mon now... I payed good gold for ...

money

why can you not read how much cash you have, who made the game and forgot to display more than two digits!!??

Farming help?

ive just hit level 11 and iam looking to farm i spent the whole of level 10 farming sinra warriors level 9 and managed to buy all the stuff to craft my pally armour and still have 94silver left is there anything else to farm these are a bit boring no...

Still looking for clan

I am now level 13 nearly 14 and looking to join a clan anyone? Please. I am a Witcher and daily player.

Looking for clan

I am a lvl 12 and i am 22 years old and i would love to join a clan
Please log in or register to create a topic.