Additions to multiple character rules

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago.
- Loaning/Renting/Giving in credit items or money from one of your characters to another one
- Using secondary character to bypass silence placed on any of your other characters
- Using secondary character in Archipelago to acquire traumas from monsters to later heal them with your main account. This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore.
- Transferring Sydian to your alt even if it is for market value in Archipelago to sail it to mainland and then selling it back to your main will be considered abuse and punished as you would be using your alt for storage.

However it is Allowed your characters to:
- Enter the same clan
- Transfer items and money not violating the trade rules. Balance of trades or items sold through Auction should not exceed the +-30% of items worth. You also cannot lower price more than 30% from what it is going for in Auction House.

Last updated on June 6th 2016

Comments
please clarify the last point.

For example, item worth of spark of inception is 18c, sale value is anything from 8s to 20s and even upwards.
Craven,

For consumables that vary a lot in price (sparks, some relics) simply take the average price it sells for, 13-14s here and you won't have an issue. In general, if you do not intentionally lower or increase price of items that you would sell to anyone else you'll be perfectly fine. The only exception is if you buy something way off the market price - lets say Barbarian Axe for 1g, if you wish to transfer it to your other character you will have to use the "real" price it goes for.
for the - Entering same fight with two or more of your characters are you saying alts can not join in a battle with a main or other alts. period now? or can we just simply log a bunch of computers and have them all in the same battles?
Frenzy,

In general do not join same battles at all, if any characters are logged through same computer wether they are on same mail or not will be considered power leveling/rigging fights no matter the fights outcome.
IhitFrenzy,

In general do not join same battles at all, if any characters are logged through same computer wether they are on same mail or not will be considered power leveling/rigging fights no matter the fights outcome.

and yeah thats what i meant we can just play multi accounts all in the same battle but each char on a diff computer?
meaning if i set up a mix of ipads laptops and desktops i can play all 10 chars in the same battles
Ihit, could I please have some clarification on one rule: Characters are allowed to enter the same clan.
Does this mean characters are NOT allowed to enter different clans?
Podeth,

You are obviously allowed to different clans too if you so wish. And allowed meaning here is more like "not against the rules/not prohibited".
IhitPodeth,

You are obviously allowed to different clans too if you so wish. And allowed meaning here is more like "not against the rules/not prohibited".

Thank you, I have no intentions of sneaking in to a different clan. If I choose to go to a new clan it will be with the leader knowing who I am, I just wanted some clarification :)
When you say battle is that battle grounds, or any fight, i.e. is it ok if you have two characters in an elite mob fight.
DBM_Bones,

It means any battle including elite fights and fights for mines.
can two characters from same account but from 2 different computers enter same battle? like if you had 2 laptops side by side or something? i would think this is against rules...but you did not confirm or deny frenzy's last question so just want clarification. thanks
SINNESTRO,

In general it is advised not to enter same battles at all if players are playing on same network. Entering same Battleground/Mine fight/Elite Fight/Caves will be still considered combat leveling especially if one of players playing on same network is Significantly lower in level than other.
SINNESTROcan two characters from same account but from 2 different computers enter same battle? like if you had 2 laptops side by side or something? i would think this is against rules...but you did not confirm or deny frenzy's last question so just want clarification. thanks

IhitSINNESTRO,

In general it is advised not to enter same battles at all if players are playing on same network. Entering same Battleground/Mine fight/Elite Fight/Caves will be still considered combat leveling especially if one of players playing on same network is Significantly lower in level than other.

so the answers yes you can but they dont want you to abuse it
Ihit,
Are you allowed fight two different fights with two characters for instance different groups in aoh or 7b 6-8 and 9-15 at same time?
Awesome Irish Guy,

If that is not the same battle yes you can, lets say you're doing Solo instance with your level 50, and got a group with your other character to do caves - that is perfectly fine. Or different AoH groups for that matter is no issue.

IhitAwesome Irish Guy,

If that is not the same battle yes you can, lets say you're doing Solo instance with your level 50, and got a group with your other character to do caves - that is perfectly fine. Or different AoH groups for that matter is no issue.

But are you allowed group with your other character to split rewards you get between them?????
does not entering the same fight include dot final battle? what if they are not logged in at the same time? i know ppl that have multiple low levels that are all valor, can they all be in at the same time?
neriam,

They can be logged in at same time, but not in same battle they're free to participate for gathering the bombs in different fights but not the final battle.
Ihit,
Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters

Meaning no mater if u run 2 characters in same ip or different ip address ur not allowed to take part in same fight? Just asking since some think ok if u running extra characters in different computer its ok.
Joining a PvP battle with more than one of your characters, regardless of the device i is done from will lead to jailing. Depending on the circumstances it may lead to jailing your whole account :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.