DE Admins are trying

I have actually been talking to live DE Admins over the last couple days. I wrote them when the Anniversary event did not launch. They are trying to get it all running for us. Everyone should have their gift chest now. The Anniversary banner is showing up and I am talking about the pieces that we aren't seeing now. No promises but the good news is someone seems to care about it. Please don't flood them with issues quite yet. But we have been talking about the Teleport bug and some other possible fixes. But it has been nice to have a good discussion about the issues with a real person vice the automated responses.

Ursa
Comments
I suggest that the halo of permanence also stops exp gained from gifts of elder dragons and that trial of combats quests don't give exp
On Tera, does 1 ruble=1 real like here $1 dollar = 1 real?
Amherst,
No, I think there it's 400 rubles for 10r. But to be sure I'd have to check. Anyhow using paypal I am able to pay in rubles, which about halves the cost for reals purchases. As a european-based player it means I can purchase 90r for 40-45 euros depending on currency exchange rates. In dollars this should be around 55-60 USD I guess. Not sure if paypal works this way for everyone though. I would advice to check paypal rates, maybe it turns out cheaper for you too.
-Gustax-,

Suggestion noted, will ask him.
Removed by user
Amherst,

Suggestion noted, will ask.
Removed by user
Amherst,

As stated previously, if you feel concerns are not addressed, you can reach directly out to the admin yourself. https://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Sensate or Game Insight. Council adds all suggestions to list for Admin to review and work on. It is of importance that we pass along the suggestions and bugs, but we unfortunately cannot do any of the programming work. Players must wait before receiving a response aside from my acknowledgement that I have added their concern to a list presented to our admin.
Removed by user
How about this.....might not be possible but it would save some players....

"Warning the trade you are about to complete could get you jailed!!...please check with your guard and see if it is OK before proceeding."

Or Come up with a standardized system to sell and buy items from the game. Not this 15% of the value of items in the shop....or whatever it is. Yes still have the auction house but change the shop to be equal or close to the game prices.
Removed by user
Othie,

Most players receive a warning prior to a fine : to watch trades if they are a little high or low. The only time warnings are not given is blatant transfer from one account to another with little to no gold. We are not looking to jail for 1 or 2 bad trades, but multiple wherein one is clearly receiving the benefit. Most players that received a fine higher than 50 gold were already given warnings.

I will ask in regards to a standardized system for the cost of items per your request. And currently the standard pricing is 30% + or - auction house prices. If not sure, can ask any of Council members.
Leane,

Not really talking about the auction house I don't have any issues with people placing stuff in the auction house. Others have a chance to buy it or bid on it.

This is what I am talking about....an example is buying a Wraith sphere for 2 gold and the game will buy it back from you for 2 silver. The game buying stuff back for 10% of the listed price.
Othie,
Thank you for clarifying I understand more clearly and will place on the suggestion list for him to review.
AmherstLeane,

You may have a 9 year old toon Leane, but you are no longer seen as an active player by me. While you may simply choose to gloss over my sarcasm, I know you do not play DE anymore (i will only say my opinion here). One of my suggestions is also to disband the Guardians. The rewards you get simply allows you all to play for free, and that is not fair to the people who are actually still playing this game.

I can say, since this "admin" is on, your logons certainly have increased again. But simply logging onto a game, is not the same as playing the game. If guardians are not playing the game, how on earth are they going to know what is actually happening? BTW, the Android play store issue has been a VERY long time issue. There have been MANY posts on this issue. This is exactly why i asked what the "guardians" are telling the admin the issues are. I am not convinced at all that this group knows what is actually happening within the game.

I`am very active I play every day even started my own clan, We try keep the game free from cheaters as best we can. Every report we get is looked at by the council and acted upon as we see fit. If there are any issue that you are not happy with then just report to one of the council and we will look into it.
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Amherst,
Suggestion noted, will present request.
I would like to suggest that we remove the individual confrontation rewards or maybe reduce them. I would think the majority of the players left would agree with me on this. (maybe take a poll....lol.)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.