Character Disgrunted

First not complaining about the game just curious if what is happening is normal. My character is at lvl 12 now, up to 2 days ago I was hitting, once in awhile, with crits..blocking..reflecting..etc the normal in game things. Recently I am having major issues. ie: yesterday doing a run on Essence of Air and only able to get 71 in 2 hrs. All mobs were hitting with crits, reflects and blocks and only dropped 1 EOA with the exception of 2 three times. ie: Today I am farming mobs at lvl 6/7 and even they are giving me issues. Anything higher is a lot of work. 2 days ago at lvl 10 I wasn't having these issues. With HP of over 600 I shouldn't have to use 3 pots against a lvl 6 "normal" mob to survive. 2 days ago I was successfully defeating lvl 9/10's using 1 maybe 2 pots to win. Just curious why my character is ön vac". :) thks
Comments
Old63,
the drop rate varies so the enemy tactics. Also please keep in mind that to obtain essences, while using the Eye, it is recommended to battle monsters of your level or higher as the ones of a lower level decreases your chances of getting the essence.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.