Comments
Sydeste, You think I have friends, that's funny.
Othie, Yes i always want help her, and will be it forever, but sadly looks only u can do what want with yuors army of alts!
LeaneSydeste, You think I have friends, that's funny. sadly i begin think same, but not thinked when tell all russians and others friends to signed for u be guardian....
vedmak1984,

Yep Always and forever the stupids go hand in hand!

Alts are part of the game. Enjoy them! I do....and they annoy the hell out of you which makes me happy!! Keep on crying and crying! Wahh wahh wahh!!
Othie,
We have another proverb: The one who laughs last laughs ...
vedmak1984,

And the Idiot who marries the Idiot is still the Idiots IDIOT!

Besides....I don't see you laughing much. All I see is you crying in the forum all the time. Do you mean the one who cries last cries?
Leane, And can i ask why linda still play, if she use rf accounts with all his alts gold reals for free, stall me with both accounts and maybe even joined same fights...?
vedmak1984, Not certain how a player who hasn't logged in since March of 2020 according to his profile is stalling you or joining fights.
Leane, i know u can look back... and check it, but u wont i forgot, and u cant check ip adress today, and finaly why u need care...
Othie

you know... never ever i called you with bad words, also not said anything wrong. only i asked leane why she change rules what she her self set about a year ago.

i not called names, i not sweared to anyone, yet since i commented, i am idiot and stupid. we are adult ppl, we no need to reason and qualify a person with bad words, when we have no reasonable answer for their question. i had opinion, how all of you commenters, and my opinion was that changing rules every time to fit the situations not lead to anywhere. but seems even a bunch of sleepy snails would be better and more grown for this conversation, than this community.

this server deserves to die. only bitter, nonsense, jealous ppl left here. good luck.

Leane,

you know i am right, you also have the conversation i am referring to. such a dissapointment...
O Repeater O, If you're referring to checking prior violations, I have and am able to see the IP addresses when rule violations occurred. You're implying that this is occuring now, when this player has not been present for close to 9 months, which means it's impossible for this account to be used now. If you are referring to past violations of another player, I cannot disclose what they did or punishment received.
Sydeste, Once again, rules will be subject to change. This was discussed in the guardian chat as well before deciding if this falls under rule breakage. Autum also agrees she did not see this be a rule violation because she also has a paladin purple set she uses in combat.
LeaneO Repeater O, If you're referring to checking prior violations, I have and am able to see the IP addresses when rule violations occurred. You're implying that this is occuring now, when this player has not been present for close to 9 months, which means it's impossible for this account to be used now. \ahahahahahahaha why u think now, u not did 9 month ago...when i asked make it....
LeaneSydeste, Once again, rules will be subject to change, just because they do not suit you, does not make them a result of 1 person's bias. This was discussed in the guardian chat as well before deciding if this falls under rule breakage. Autum also agrees she did not see this be a rule violation because she also has a paladin purple set she uses in combat. autumn never use it against advantage gear, she will use it against me when i witcher,why i think and was maded this gear, here reason, and stop fooll us finlally.
vedmak1984, Just because you do not see the results of a case that you reported doesn't mean it wasn't investigated by guards. We aren't allowed to disclose results of violation investigation.
Sydeste,

Like I said you two are perfect for each other. You are both idiots. Glad you think this server deserves to die. Maybe we will see less and less of you. Doesn't bother me one bit. I hear it is nice over at the other server. You might make some new friends there. Maybe you can both go there where they can understand what you are saying.

he even hot hide what he cheat, cost for heal 4-5g, but he put x2price......
vedmak1984,

Once again shows how much you really dont know about this game...the lower the rep the toon has the more it costs for healing......ERRRR DUUHHHH!!! BUT hey thanks for the Hero rep!! A toon with less then 37k hero rep costs more then a toon with 180k rep but only someone who is smart enough knows that....

Keep on whining and crying.............I love it!!!
Once again, I am fine to take reports. This has evolved to name calling and further flame, closing thread. If you want to report cases do it in PM or post here. If insults start flying, it's being closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.