Using salts to farm is punishable by jail now?

After RF quit he gave me his log on info to farm his alts and craft for myself and my clan.

Any fight he joined was himself logingin on his account. He occasionally helps for Shaab fights if we need him.

So if u want to jail us then u need to check ip addresses at that exact time of the fight.
And RF has not joined any fights in a very long time.

BASICALLY WE GOT JAILED BECAUSE I FARM ON HIS ALTS.

then 90% of people need to be jailed.
Comments
And as for my tradesmLinda. They can investigate all these ant. I trade fairly for equal value. If they feel I have under compensated someone other than passing out clan equipment and rewards... I will gladly make it up. I am not worried at all. Let’s see if your grades can stand the same level of scrutiny. There is no reason to short any trade.
Palasa,
Every single big clan has a member in the council. Hope they do not make plea deals and only small clan members get shackle. I know for fact if the unselfish fun happy go lucky people whom only care about having fun not the drama aka unclanned was found of this crime they will get a Mindless penalty cause Dreidan care less about those people. Does anyone notice the council is like a board of directors in that they get to see top secret information and if they reveal the top secret information, to their clan mates or anyone they will get a felony? Nice job deflecting ur criminal activities and ur clanIs criminal activities Major Ursa! If you do nothing wrong, no need to take joy in someone else misery.
Removed by user
ThisNsihT,
No fear information is not given to others. We're not allowed. You will learn what the players need to know. Everything else remains under clasp.
goddessLindaWhat about skimming reals from hundreds of alts?
Investigate Odin from fallen.

That’s the reason DW baned him from elitists

That's not at all what happened. It was completely unrelated to reals and everyone there asked Odin to return. You are spreading fake lies and should not be doing that. Please remove this comment.

goddessLindaXXI from fallen bought accounts and arranged many naval battles to get a lot of heroism in a few weeks.

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AND HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED JAILED AND FINED

XXI did not buy the account, he grew his alt himself. XXI has not been active in months. You are spreading fake lies and should not be doing that. Please remove this comment.
Sydeste

BUT all in all, im not trying save this dipshit but maybe others i want.
for months or maybe more than a year or two... we were abandonned. no updates, no bug fixes... nothing movement in game. althought we were expected to cash and keep this server alive, what we did even with the danger that maybe next day server would be shut without warning. you can shackle whole the server regarding last shaab fight. even the most honest ppl did cheat in that fight. something for something and for long we got nothing for our money invested.
i ask for "tabula rasa" for whole server and lets see how council works now... we all are aware of rules. BE AWARE THAT THESE CHEATS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF WE HAVE ADMINS WITH US. you demand something from us what you didnt even gave.
you can shackle all and shut server, so one less problem for game insight.
if this is a poor try to get more money from us, its sad and disgusting. thats all i can say.

why we not have raffles, level cap rise, mixed sb? why we need beg for months to get one thing fixed? we can demand too and much... or we have to shut up and pay?

fixing, developping you not have capacity, but investigating you have...

i agree here with you,
my opinion is that if investigations are happening ,
then they should only be back dated till the day council was formed,
as this is the day we actually had someone to help us again,
if admins leave us for almost 2 years what do they actually expect

12/09/2018 17:45 Dreidan70
Leane,
Well, I expect that Council members will function as a "voice of the people", just because they'll be in position to contact many players, collect their thoughts/complaints and share them with us. So to answer you - of course we'll heed their opinions, but that won't give them any special leverage.

21/09/2018 11:36 Dreidan70
After some deliberation, we've decided to give each of you a position in the Council - after all, right now the forum and the game itself need all the help they can get
In the header you'll find a link to a different forum branch, where we'll continue the discussion about organization, division of responsibilities and so on.
For now, you've been given moderator rights, feel free to use them if you encounter a case of abuse or toxic behavior.
Congratulations, and welcome to the team!
Just personal comment having done this for a couple of days-

It’s great to get to work with Dreidan, he’s as responsive as he can be about helping out and has actually done a lot behind the scenes. Really great guy.

But, I hope no one thinks this is enjoyable to watch someone get shackled or whatnot.

I don’t find it pleasant to have to go through and investigate anyone, taking hours to look through loads and loads of logs. If you break the rules, all of us have to place punishment. And if any of us have to actually do the of imposing it, it’s not fun. Every time I have to do it, I get anxious and nervous about what’s going to happen and what people are going to say back to me especially if it’s someone I consider a friend. Doesn’t make it any better if it’s someone you’re not friends with because then you still get backlash for singling them out. And then I have to worry that the moment I am not on duty, someone is going to bc me regardless if I am on garuug or on hop.

I’m happy to help the game as are all guardians that accepted their nomination. All of us clearly wanted to help and I love helping people, it’s why I heal for free if my gold count allows. Just hope people realize it’s not really all that fun or even funny for me at the very least. I don’t know if next rotation will feel the same way, but this has been stressful. I know it’s something that has to be done. But. It still sucks.
Can anyone tell me what a salt is? I feel like I am missing out by not using a salt to farm.
kingmp,

That made me giggle. I really needed a laugh today silly as always.
So if u guys go investigate all players that cheat from last year its better if u guys shut down game for good . 95% of players done it or even more if u go shackle everyone boom game will die forever. U guys need to start from now on with new council , this is a game not a drama novel . If everyone starts complaining about i cheat u cheat he cheat ...... start from new and everyone cheat on every game , not would be nice if everyone play , have fun and get some friends? Instead of acusing people? Make mixed sb or even bracket sb , raise the lvl 90 cap so everyone will be happy . But please remember this only a game , not real life. HAVE FUN EVERYONE
F-E-N-I-X,

2 months is as far back as we have been directed to go.
Leane,
I do hope you get something for your troubles, game used to have paid admins to take care of those problems. I hope they're not using ya'll for free
LeaneF-E-N-I-X,

2 months is as far back as we have been directed to go.
ok but i hop u understand what i try to say
I don't remember where I red this (maybe it was Idth, or I'm just imagining things) but if people want to make a control on another player, because they suspect a rule breaking, they have to pay 10r for the service. This would be a great way to prevent people from throwing false accusations and stop quarrels in the forum. But this would be a good idea to stop cheating too, because cheaters will have to deal with the check up.
Do you remember this rule?
Maybe we can introduce it now .
F-E-N-I-X,

Yes I understand.
F-E-N-I-X,
First of all, hope u are having fun.
Second you said from your own hands 95% of the people in DE cheats.
Third u said stop accusing others of cheating.
Make up ur mind and stop going in circles maybe u like to mix it up that is why u want to mix the SB
TheOnlyOne,

^^ happy to help out but things can get rough
Lady Raya., LOL that was my suggestion on the post: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/12980.html . Unfortunately there was no reply from admin at all, but now does seem a great time to bring it up again
When can we expect all the lv 70 players to get shackled. Is this why cap was not opened?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.