a lot of cheating going on by ninth and sydeste

i have caught them on islands bcing each other to boost ratings also for rep they have been doing many other shady things and if we still had a administration here i would suggest looking into them closely but as is i have not seen one in awhile i don't think they will ever get caught good luck to us all when vedmak takes over
Comments
we bcd you, not each others. thats the only "shady thing" we did.
admins should really watch around how many are "doing" archipelago quest out on islands. we dont do more or less than others. but i wont call names or make list.
it has no any relation to confontation ratings, or bc reps.

i would like to clear the fact, that -unlike some sparkling minds are saying opposite- im aware of the rules, and im not braking them. unworthy, even to answer this. and i wish there were any andmins, who can finally check all these accusations and lies around me and 9th.

also amazing, how some big cheatings are just ignored. because "lots of cheating going on", even in your clan, dear shefire.

also flattering how i am followed, and how i cant even change location without 5-6 stalkers knowing about it :D sometimes they know better what i am doing, than me, myself scary.
Sydeste, I agree, wish admins would come back. And then charge 10 reals per false accusation. What a crazy community we have here of people accusing things they can’t prove, only because there’s no admin to tell the truth. I miss ihit :(

Again, Mind Your Own Business might be a better way to play lately. If admin can’t be bothered, all these posts are just to give folks reasons to bc, hex, and harass.

Shefire hun, I know you think people are cheating because you have friends telling you they are, but thankfully there is nothing illegal about fighting on islands. And Vedmak certainly doesn’t need to rig fights to win them. So unless they happen to chat fail an arrangement, there is nothing going to be done. If you do happen to catch a chat proving they cheat, please be sure to time stamp. Otherwise, let’s just delete this post and go back to killing in the mines and getting you some upgrades
Sydeste,

Lol the irony of you taking about wishing people stop lying about you when you go around accusing people of cheating and selling their accounts. Pot calling the kettle black grubby hoe.
Leane,
i public appologize. i got a false info that you left the game and gave account to someone else. now i know its not true ^^

but this not means i am cheating. and im not accusing anyone cheating without proof. in that case, i only asked, not accused.
Sydeste,
Thank you, I accept your apology.
LeaneSydeste,

Lol the irony of you taking about wishing people stop lying about you when you go around accusing people of cheating and selling their accounts. Pot calling the kettle black grubby hoe.

Wait... wasn't leann a guy who sold this account to this hot asian chick you got in profile?
pearlsLeaneSydeste,

Wait... wasn't leann a guy who sold this account to this hot asian chick you got in profile?

LMFAO 😂 funniest shit I read all damn day, bow to the king
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.