Having joined a Clan, you will not only have faithful allies to rely upon but will also enjoy new opportunities: participation in Clan progression and leveling up and Clan Quests.
After accumulating the required amount of Clan Experience, a Clan receives the Great Quest. Clan Experience is a sum of all Experience, Reputation points and Valor received by Clan members during the period of their membership. Its current value can be viewed in the Character Profile's Clan section by opening the Information tab.
Level 2 Clan Property
Clan Treasury (Clan Chest)
A container for money and Items of your Clan. Any Clan member can put money and Items into the Chest but only players with the respective permission are allowed to withdraw from it.
In addition to that, Contributions for lost Clan Wars are transferred into the Clan Chest. You can find out more on rules for using the Clan Chest here.
Any Clan member is allowed to put Professional Items and Production as well as Recipes into the Storage but only players with the respective permission are allowed to take Items from it.
Capacity of the Resource Storage for level 2 Clans is 50 slots.
Altar of Kairon
Installed in honor of general Kairon Madilar, hero of the Second Great War. Leaving an offering to the spirit of the great warrior, a Clan member will receive the Crown of Comprehension Spell that temporarily increases main Characteristics as well as Experience and Valor.
A round table for meetings of the Clan Council, a symbol of Clan's maturity that increases the maximum allowed number of members.
Statue of Beron
Installed in the Clan Hall, statue of Beron allows to receive the Lucky Mining Spell at the Altar of Kairon. This Spell increased the amount of gathered Resources and received Mastery when using Gathering Professions.
Statue of Dalidar
Installed in the Clan Hall, this statue allows to receive the following Spells at the Altar of Kairon: Gift of Jeweler, Gift of Alchemist, Gift of Inscriptor and Gift of Cook. These Spells increase the amount of produced Items and received Mastery when using Crafting Professions.
Level 3 Clan Property
When a Clan reaches level 3, new items and Spells become available:
Council Table II increases the maximum number of Clan members by 10, to 50 warrioirs.
Clan Treasury III adds another 50 slots to the storage space.
Crown of Comprehension II is more powerful than the lower-level version of the Spell, providing higher bonuses to Characteristics, earned Experience, Valor, and Heroism.
War Code is an artifact that allows the use of a Clan Standard to attack a Clan that is at war with your ally.
Resource Storage II has increased capacity of 75 slots.
Clan Reputation reflects the Clan's performance in Clan Wars and conquering the Roaming Archipelago. Earn Clan Reputation to unlock Ship upgrades, better Ship Gear and unique Consumables:
• Insignia of Clan Defense (available in the Clan Shop);
• Spell of Fair Wind (available to Ship's Captain in the Ship management menu);
• Fenir's Flame (available to Ship's Captain in the Ship management menu);
• Sphere of Fog (available to Ship's Captain in the Ship management menu).
Clan Reputation is a cumulative Characteristic of a Clan, not separate players.
There are several ways to earn Clan reputation:
1. Clan Wars. Winners of a Clan War receive Clan Reputation if their level doesn't exceed that of the defeated Clan. Total amount of earned Reputation depends on the performance of all Clan members during the War.
2. Recurring Hero of the Archipelago (+5 Reputation) and Protector of the Archipelago (+2 Reputation) Quests. They can be taken daily from commander Raidon Korette in the Harbor Front.
3. Defeating Torling Ships (+5 or +10 Reputation depending on the Ship's class). Torlings are pirates from the north who come to the Archipelago to attack and rob passing vessels.
4. Winning a Boarding against an enemy Ship (Amount of earned Reputation depends on the performance of Clan members during the Boarding).
|Extended Cargo Hold
|Sphere of Fog|
|Glyph of Clan Defense|