Increase in game members

Since the amount of players on here has increased I think it would be a good idea to increase the number of Elite enemies in the game. If there was 1 elite for every mob it would make gaming more fun as spending ages waiting for Elites to respawn could make people lose interest and also with the amount of players coming into the game it makes sense to have more mobs. For example there are no Elites in Eldirens Farmstead and a lot of mobs without Elite versions, Why!!!!
I still think more elites is a better idea but if not this then can the respawn time for Elites be shortened???

Just a couple of ideas.......
Comments
Exactly. I Remember making a lot of people upset because i would hog the elites. ^^ Good Suggestions
and still want higher level mobs as well some of us is tired of trees...just saying
themamma,

As you can see in announcement here: http://dragoneternity.com/library/announcements/#cP=1 , there will be new monsters coming to Adan in near future!
I agree that shortening the respawn of elite should be shortened or more than one elite should be introduced. On Sunday I was waiting 15? minutes, maybe more until an elite reappeared. I got bored and if you need to kill more than one, it just takes too much time just because of this waiting.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.