Special Regalia Idea for Game!

Regalia of Forsaken Blight(I am thinking they can add this into the adan reputation or a special item brought from merchant.)
Lv. 22 (50-60 reals) grey
Stamina- 20
Intuition- 20
Will- 20
• FOR ALL LEVELS: Allows the wearer to inflict the Heat of Blight on the user once a week which lends to the Madness of Blight but eventually goes to the End of Blight. (Item must be worn to activate and use the effect, once effect is used the equipped item can’t be removed.)
[Costs 1g to repair with a condition of twenty.]
Lv. 29 (upgrade cost is 60 sparks of abyss) green
Stamina- 24
Intuition- 24
Will- 24
Additional Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, or End of Blight:
• Seal of Blight I ability is passively cast on monsters that the wearer summons into the battle.
[Costs 2g to repair with a condition of twenty-two.]
Lv. 36 (upgrade 120 spark of abyss) blue
Stamina- 28
Intuition- 28
Will- 28
Improved Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, or End of Blight:
• Seal of Blight II ability is passively cast on monsters that the wearer summons into the battle.
[Costs 2.4g to repair with a condition of twenty-four.]
Lv.44 (upgrade 180 sparks of abyss.) purple
Stamina- 32
Intuition- 32
Will- 32
Improved Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, or End of Blight:
• Seal of Blight III ability is passively cast on monsters that the wearer summons into the battle.

[Costs 2.7g to repair with a condition of twenty-six.)
Lv. 51 (upgrade cost 240 spark of abyss.) orange
Stamina- 36
Intuition- 36
Will- 36
Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, or End of Blight:
• Seal of Blight III ability is passively cast on monsters that the wearer summons into the battle.
Additional Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, or End of Blight:
• Cry of Blight ability is passively cast on the wearer which increases stamina.
[Costs 3g to repair with a condition of twenty-eight.]
Lv.67 (upgrade cost 300 sparks of the abyss.) red
Stamina- 40
Intuition- 40
Will- 40
Abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, and End of Blight.
• Cry of Blight ability is passively cast on the wearer which increases stamina.
Additional abilities while inflicted with Heat of Blight, Madness of Blight, and End of Blight:

• Berserk Rage which has a small chance of dealing 240% damage, but this attack will leave the user disoriented for two following rounds.
• Defiller Priest which provide a reskin of the defiller original look into a even more menacing look while also providing other players in the battle that are fighting with the defiller an option to get the Heat of Blight (for this combat only)and providing them with Cry of blight ability(for this combat only). [Maybe could happen or at least the reskin.]
[Costs 4g to repair with a condition of thirty.]

Counterarguments:
Too overpowered: The defiller boost is roughly 15% hp and 15% damage boost in its first stage while providing a 30% boost in the second stages, a player with a solid dragon can in most cases defeat the defiller player very easily. Also note the defiller player in the second stages get a lot of serious restrictions.
Too many Cons: The defiller boost only get the serious cons when on the second stage with the better boost, but if your plan out the first stage well and prep a bit for it the second stage could be beneficial aka sea battle, ruins, clan wars, and etc that your mind can come up with.
Extremely lacking compared to Neph: neph hp boost is dependent on gear from what I been told though unsure if the base form itself gives hp though if it does its lacking but the damage yes it outclasses the defiller by a high margin, but I will ask you this unlike neph the defiler form is constant so no waiting is involved and doing enough damage early on could help win the fight.
Seal of blight sounds like your avoiding the dragon restriction: The answer to this quest is yes/no because no sketelar or monster idol can replace a dragon even with a 2x times max damage boost since they usually only have one ability and much less hp then a dragon.
The Regalia is Pricey: It turns you into a defiller with a bit extra abilities enough said. :P
People will just buy this instead of even bothering getting neph: if you think defiller can replace neph lol not in your dreams, the amount of damage a neph can do plus the fact they have much higher stats in all areas make defiller look pretty weak actually the only advantage defiller has with this regalia mind you is the improved mob summon strengths and that it is constant.
Turning other people to defillers is broken/or will make them hate you: To the point that its broken its doubtful since most people will prefer there dragons over it but if they do chose to it will likely be because the dragons they have isn’t that good. People won’t hate because its optional like how the resurrection is optional once you die and have dragon out or requesting if you want to leave combat.
Comments
this sounds stunningly imbalanced to remove the drawbacks on beeing a defiler and give them even extra benefits
Clara Korn, thank you very much Clara i just noticed how overpowered it was after rereading it because of your comment i will edit it and try to make it more balanced and even add a bane that will aid the other team.
Thank very much for this comment it enlighten me a bit :)
Wow! You did such a great job since you talked to me about it!
Maybe you have few things to fix but its still an awsome work!
I really like the new abilities and the fact that you could continu to being able to do hop and use sphere and hexes.!
I liked that you gain less of experience will under effect of defiler! And loved the Sphere of Chaos!
Great job mate
Great
Immortal Jack, Would make it easier for you to become a defiller but i'll be honest its not that great even with these buffs because you will likely still not be able to do much while in stage two which is 24 hours long haha.
really like the detail and thought put into this... i support it!
I think it's a good idea and I'm impressed by how much thought and effort went into it
Great job bro need too work on somethings but good job 👍👍
Scorcilla mount?
\waist of time they aint going to look at it
-Steel-Horse-, Your comment only wants me to make me try harder XD
Wow!! Great ideal. I would like to try that out. I was a defiler in the recent shabb events, and did not like it. (lol, i wasn't prepared) but with the chance to gain money and drops from monsters available, being a defiler may not be as bad. I also like how others players can be turned into defilers. (I chatted with a couple of players during the event. They wanted to be defilers, but couldn't get inflicted.) I really like how you broke everything down into the rep groups too!! You did a really great job and I hope this suggestion is added into the game.
Cool concept and nice addition to the dark side like skelly rep. Coming up with these new ideas and working out the all the numbers - respect
Toil, I'll be updating it now and then once i feel ready i will message the insight company hopefully they reply if not i will do what storm kat told me to do XD
Whoa :O too much info, seems legit tho.
Kenpachi_Zaraki, yeah I put a bit of thought to this
We all see you spent so much time on it, well done. Thou I think it would make Adan rep even more narrow. We can farm Adan rep 4 times a year with the big events and much less of rep on the monthly Conqueror's event. All in all you can be a defiler just a couple of days a year, I don't think it would worth. Moreover I don't see the point why would the Dark Gods give their spawns the ability of healing the enemy unless wanna give them (=you) more valor in battlegrounds and I'm pretty sure Dark Gods don't care about to reduce your XP.

What would I do
Delete all XP, damage reducing, money earning power but give increased damage with death magic (destruction glyph)
• Argar mount – Its strength/power is the same as the mount for Protector reputation but one level lower (so 3k DGR gives you an Ashy Spiketail with special abilities) It can auto deject enemies (as a barbarian ’miner’) and also can heal 10-15% of its health in 10 rounds upto 2-5 times in a fight (depends on reputaion level or randomly – ohhh yeah Dark Gods).
• Abyssal Spawn – It should be better to make them like skeletars with special abilities using your fiolar. Abilities can mimic marks (healing you, reducing dmg, making your attack/spells more powerful or Seal of Blight I-III.) and/or the existing abilities of skellies (to weaken, steal mana, detonate, etc)
• Gift of the Dark Gods – Higher chance (increased by rep levels) of getting better loot, collection pieces, more Sparks of Abyss etc from Amphora of Oblivion or on Shaab events.
• Dark Gods’ Blessings - Because you sacrificed your life to the Dark Gods, you already paid your tithe. So, every time you have to sacrifice essence at the Ciklotor you need 25 fewer essence yper level of your DGR (only 600 essence at Worship)

Or if you want the shaab feeling all year:

Defiler outfit
Allows to change the appearance of your Character and gives 50% extra damage when using death magic for 24 hours and also grants you ONE of the powers of the Dark Gods
o increases your Character's maximum Health by 1%,
o returns 1% of dealt damage as Health,
o reduces taken damage by 1%,
o increases damage dealt by Spells that take a turn by 1.5%,
o increases Strength by 1%.
gobesz, you know the rep allows to turn into a defiller whenever you want and most of those spells are existing abilities on the game.
The Dark Gods care because they want you to inflict more pain lol.
this is completely separate rep to adan rep.

But thanks for the input i will take it into consideration.
"Defiler outfit
Allows to change the appearance of your Character and gives 50% extra damage when using death magic for 24 hours"
gobesz, What do you mean by death magic in this example?

Ghost V, Lots of work put into it. And yes I will keep bugging you to work on your toon as much as your ideas Keep Smashing and posting. Forum activity is one of my favourite parts of DE.
Storm Kat, updating this now with two types of ways this could be done but outfit idea in my opinion is so pointless lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.