Possibility to make battles IW and Vortex more attractive?

Hey, hey
Is there a possibility on the part of Dragon Eternity to make the battles "IW and Vortex" more attractive to the players?
I personally haven't been able to participate in any of these two battles in my nearly 830 online days because they never ran.
For me, however, both battles sound interesting and fun.
Interest is available as this thread from Zippy shows: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/12323.html

Both battles demand a high number of participants. Perhaps you could put this down?
Or you can offer an incentive here too and push the battles to run; maybe as a additional Sunday-Event?

Example: ROA! Through the innovations and the changes more players joined

P.S: It's clear to me, that Vortex was long ago removed, but when I read the individual combat descriptions, I found vortex again. And I find it interesting and it sounds fun. I was just too lazy to open 2 threads and did it in one
Comments
I got vortex to run two times.
I would love to have these run again. Never got a chance to do an IW and while I got Vortex to run a few times it was only because I bankrolled the entire thing by "hiring player's services". By that I mean I gave them the 3g for the queue and essentially paid them to queue up. Not sure if that would still be ok or if the rules have changed.
vortex is gone since long ago (ponder)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.