Invincible Warrior

IW never runs these days , yet complete collection set will get u 750 rep, where else can u get that????????? So i propose some RULES between us players to get u all motivated.NO BUFFS/FOOD/COVERS/CURSES/HEXES/BANES, if we can AGREE to this maybe we can get it running on a more frequent basis.And yes i realise people have better mounts, gear etc etc, so things would still be uneven. BUT SO WHAT if u dont want to play , leave and take up KNITTING. All u have to do is post below AGREE new rules or DISAGREE new rules, i dont need any flaming drivel , just AGREE/DISAGREE, without players this event dies, without players this game DIES, YOUR CHOICE
Comments
We'd get wraiths who mount/buff^^
i agree
I need 20 people. At least one, I predict lot more than one will break the rules. That leads to aggravation and wanting payback for the cheats. I'm here to get my blood elevated a tad to get juices flowing but not to the extent of health especially without health insurance.
We all no that there are those who can't fight with out buff stupid,but I'm sure we can come up with 20 who still like to fight for the fun of fighting. AND I likes drivel
Player rules are awful and cannot be enforced. I would gladly agree to cheap fights, but you will never get 100% to agree and what would you possibly do to enforce the rules?
you cant enforce the rules , i am going on the assumption most here are adults
I always wanted to do IW - never got the chance :(
Cant do it....I work normal hours. Get admins to change it to a weekend event and I am in
-Doodle-, hahahah, big mistake. Maturity is not required to play DE.
Removed by user
Yep.
For me it's enough to ban curses, because with buffs people can do more damage and there's more fun, but if we make a group for the invincible warrior I'm in, I'd like to try, I never did one!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.