Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
Arch Knight
Less than a week ago... maybe this Monday...
Exceeding the money-item transfer... this i understand and won't do it again, but the fine is 150g... how can i pay the fine except with real money if i'm in the prison? Isn't there any chance of having sort of a conditional liberation, allowing me to at least do HoPs?

No. Should have thought about that before using your many alts to gain items and money.
As for the payment of the fine question, it can only be done with real money, is that what i understand?

For prisoners only with real money as no other options to gain money are available. For Debtors technically it is possible to take loan from clan chest.
Repaying the loan is only way you can leave the shackles.
1.OnurBy
2.12.03.2016 20:49
3.wonder why am I in jail ?

As far as i see you are not in jail.
Gengada and Shalafeina
Today or yesterday
Illegal trading

I have two accounts. I have started the game pretty recently and had Gengada first. Then I created Shalafeina not even a week ago. I had absolutely NO idea that you could not transfer stuff between them, and what I had transferred was just money --- money of which I paid for, not earned in the game. My point is that I could have easily bought reals in Gengada's account AND bought reals in Shala's account. I just paid for all of them in Gengada's because I thought it would be no problem to just transfer them over. Please help. I don't have the money to jail both of them out, and I am really enjoying the game and making lots of friends. I know you've heard this before, but I am an honest person and I did not think it was cheating at all. It will never happen again. I'm terribly sorry. Please consider letting me out.

If the fine is paid on one of characters I'll release the second one as well, as amount transferred wasn't too big.
Removed.
This Is One Character thrown in prison. I didn't use him for personal gain at all. I need him for my youtube channel. I really need just this one character freed. Please free him. Thanks

Same way you need 10+ other characters of yours? No, character won't be released.
i was jailed for using multiple characters on the same computer , i sometimes log in from the pc at work but majority of time i play from from home i am the only one using it . i only have one character and 5 alts that i play with .
thanks

You entered same fight with amolnrus1 and another character of yours. That is not allowed.
Hey...I come back to play after years and my account is in prison still for "suspected hacking"?
I can't hack a simple computer, much less an entire MMORPG.

How can I get released?

Punishment removed, you can leave the jail now. Just press/tap ''Off to freedom''
How can I get out of jail? It says characters created for rule breaking but I was a legit player up until I quit the game. I came back and now I'm in jail.

You don't characters simply created to break rules don't get released.

You don't characters simply created to break rules don't get released.

Except this is not the case. This character was created for legitimate playing, as evidenced by my level 15, 2nd blood recruit, history of playing with clans (and starting my own), and long playtime. To say that this toon was created for rule breaking would be incorrect.
Hey my character was shackled because of ah 30% rule it was an axe dent my nicknames are the iron bull and the inquisitor please remove shackles it was a dum little mistake it happen about 2 or 1 week ago and I didn't know what to do please I promise to always check my sales please let me go I did not mean too ill pay 5 g the item was 1 silver and 25 copper I'll give 5 please let me go it was one little mistake I promise never to do it again please let me go I love this game
WarlockTxT
Failure to payback loan
Unsure of exact time
Have been injured badly in motor vehicle accident. Ran into no work due to this. If shackles removed can pay back as soon as possible. Just now starting back to work. Highway patrol said I am lucky to be alive.
Please help.
DahOgre
Year past
I believe rigged combat.
Any chance I can get a release for RL time away from game? Or reduced sentence? I was watching a friend play a similar game and have come to miss the game and the friends I once had. Maybe a second chance, given the holiday season.to be noted I understand that was a general amnesty on Nova server and was hoping that would be taken into consideration. Cheers to You all.

6/5/2017
Been several months and wanted to follow up and see if any choice has been made

9/30/17 hello?

7/28/2018 - maybe someone is looking now. I plead for amnesty.

9/27/2018 yes?

12/27/2018 .... hello?
1 - Jezzy
2 - Not sure of the exact dates, but it was a long while ago
3 - Suspected Hacking
Someone did hack my character, passwords have been changed. Added security to my computer so no one except me can access it.
Explanation of a couple characters in question on the dungeon notice - I suspect the person who used my computer made those characters. They are not on my account though.
Please may I be released?
внешняя ссылка

zalex101001
it been in prison for a few years now... can I get it freed?
1. Russian Pirate
2. 3 years ago
3. Got the chains of a prisoner for attacking his character and earning his reputation as bonecrusher. For so long a term of imprisonment, I realized my mistake, can I go out? Although my crime is quite serious, but the amount of ransom is too high ... I hope for understanding
Ihit
1) knight-
2) 12/04/2017 around 12:20
3) I'm in prison for stealing out of clan but I have never been in a clan and i find it strange that I will have to pay 300 gold to be realeased while I have not done anything wrong at all if you decide not to release me could you at least message back because I want to talk about this situation and how it has occurred upon me even though i am not responsible for the actions that someone else has committed through the game
Removed by user
The ones who choose to fight are the ones that choose to fallRussian Pirate1. Russian Pirate
2. 3 years ago
3. Got the chains of a prisoner for attacking his character and earning his reputation as bonecrusher. For so long a term of imprisonment, I realized my mistake, can I go out? Although my crime is quite serious, but the amount of ransom is too high ... I hope for understanding
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.