Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
DarkRain
please jail this account

Done.
Shackle me please

Done.
Please shackle this toon

Done.
Please shackle me

Done.
Please Shackle me

Done.
Please Shackle this toon

Done.
1. Zyger
2. Reroll

Done.
1.youkendrici
2. reroll

Done.
1. vtttttt
2. Reroll

Done.
1.KingDoney
2. Delete this acc because i'm not playin' this game

Characrer closed as requested.
I would like to be shackled, I have another account.

Done.
jail my charachter ,,reason bored of this game ....

Done.
Nickname: Dija

My character has just been moved from Aer to Nova (even though I wanted to move with my clan to Terra and requested this on the forum but my request has since been deleted)... Now I have two characters with the same name here. Please delete this character because I'm only on level 6.

Then, how do I remove the dot after my name on my other character? It's Dija. and I would like it to just be Dija without the dot.

Thanks

Characters do not get deleted. "Dija." has been changed to "Dija" and your level 6 character now has the dot at end.
Ollie1798
No time for playing

Thanks

Done.
DravonOg want to start fresh again!

Done.
Not interested in playing anymore,please deactivate

Done.
hi i dont want to play on this toon anymore pls schakle it ty

Done.
GenChristian(Level 28) Recruit of Second Blood in First Main Account
Im shutting down :) also moving on second main account

Sorry, i mean my main characters not my account
1. Liliaceous
2. I play at other server, jail this char pls.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.