Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
pls. jail this character

Done.
jail pls

Done.
jail this character getting bored with the game

Done.
Nickname: Trygg
Reason: I won't play anymore.

Done.
1. nickname: LadyArry
2. reason for imprisonment: I haven't played this game for years. Kindly block my character or put under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner" since I no longer wish to play the game. Thank you in advance!

Done.
1. RumKnuckles
2. done with game

Done.
Santanico
Jail Please

Done.
1. Chavare
2. not enough time to play game all the time
please jail this whole email account

You'll have to post with every character you wish to be jailed in this thread.
please jail these cher.

nova server: Ryujin shinko
HammerOfTheNorth
-NecromanceR-

AER server: Owatatsumi
Truama

Luna server: Ryujin

Post with these exact characters on their server forums. Requests from different characters than those who want to be jailed do not get accepted. Denied.
please jail this char as i no longer use this char thanks.

Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done.
Done
put me in prison plx

Done., next time use the form mentioned in thread.
Done with the game jail me
Done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.