Sea Battle Queue

So, I've been trying at least once a day to get a "friends only" sea battle going, and everytime I try, there is always 1 or 2 other people that end up joining queue and we all have to back out. The reason we leave queue - I want to invite my non-belt, non-mount clan mates for practice runs (and rums) even though I know this is "against the player made rules".

My Request - Can people who "sit in the queue" frequently please let me know Who you are? This way I can PM you in game and warn you of our plans and you can choose to play with us or not. I do not wish for a night of hexes and curses just for wasting someone's shiny buffs ">

Thank you in advance.
Comments
hot pockets
I can understand why we cannot see who is in queued, because if we did there would never be any battles. High level valor ppl dont want to play often as I suspect they fear a loss and for the expense of buffs etc. I can see where they would feel that way, more often because there seems to be more lower level valor players who will queue up than on the sadar side. Yes it happens on both sides but much more predominant on valor. Perhaps a way to combat that would be to have a better balance of assigning battles with all players on both side regardless of empire, much like when you get one side of a queue loaded with 5 ppl and the other side with many more. During those situations empires goes out the window and the teams are balanced more on all players levels.. This has happened to me before and valor and sadar players are teamed up together.
We've all had the "talk" after an innocent clan mate joins out of excitement at level 22, without the mount and belt and all the other "player" requirements. So, My Choices are:
-Never take my clan on a practice SB again, even though it increases morale greatly, gets us rum we need for our ship, and helps with heroism and corsair reps.
-Or should I risk the anger of 1 player being the only buffed/mounted player in an all Smurf SB.

This is why I'm asking. I know MOST of you would forgive me and just have a good time, I'd just like a little reassurance from a few people that when the queue is All Smurf, you'll either leave it, or play nice with us after.
Storm Kat,

I do not queue that often but usually when I can join a SB nobody else seems to be around so if I ended up on one of your practice runs I would not be upset and probably grateful that it would give me a rare chance to shine. I have to say I have never quite understood the logic of turning on the weakest members of your own side after a defeat but that's just me and remember it is only a game and everyone has to start somewhere.
i say go for it kat!.....im all for it!...sea battles might actually happen alot more often!! and that would be great!!
No this is trying to fix battles...at least we know who is messing with sb queue now
RF_17,
The whole reason I am asking this is because the SB is "fixed" at the moment. Nothing DE did made it mandatory to mount and buff or have blue belt, these are "player rules" that "fix" the battles. Not once have I messed with the queue, when there was already someone in queue when I joined, only those of us that meet the player rules ended up going. If you ask anyone that was there, we had a good time. And, if not for me and my 4 clan mates, that sea battle would not have even gone.

I am trying to undo the 'player rules' once every couple days And get my clan the rum we need. In no way am I asking to change the whole set up, I just want to let my clan mates play cheap, since quite a few of them are not cashers. ">
RF_17,
Ancient specters are the sb dropper

Storm Kat,
jkjk
Storm Kat,
It is not fixing. It is fixing if you try to have on side or player win consistently. As long as you go in there and fight and who wins, wins, then you are doing nothing wrong in games eyes. Same as if you sent 4 AS to get AOH or 7B to fire. I personally think its a good plan and good way to get what you need to do. As long as the que is 0/0 you are not affecting anyone. Which it is consistently. Have fun and good luck with it.
Reaghnf,
Sorry hun, but everytime we've tried to get this going, there is always someone already in the queue. Again, leading to the: Do I put my clan in without mounts and buffs and risk players cursing us, or do we just not go. So Far, we've decided not to go.

SHADE2149,
You're not helping. I am the only one in my clan that joins the queue to see if it's empty, it is not my fault that the game does not keep the page updated until I join the queue. If someone is there, I tell my clannies not to join unless they have belt and mount. Not once have I managed to find an empty queue this past week.

And, I HAVE been warned by Guards, personally, for posting in main that I wanted a No Mounts, No Summons AOH when I was smaller. THEY called this rigging the fights.... so... that leads me to believe, that by Forcing players to mount, then SB is rigged all the time. Would love an admin reply to this, since the guard that warned me isn't even here anymore.
Personaly IDC about these so called player rules, they are rubish, i joined sb at lvl 22 when i never had my belt or mount. i play the game to its end and will continue to use all its features. these "PLAYERS" who say that u can NOT join sb at lvl 22 are just trying to run it their way. Saying that you dont want see anyone who does not follow ur so called rules or they wil bcd is just horse shit - srry for my language. i say if u wana play the game then play it, if players wana bitch and whine and bc u cuz of it let them, iam sure the world will continue on. only way ur gonna get experiance in these things is to do them..
Tygryn,
Its different when you are always on the winning side. People care less that you don't meet the "Player's standard rule" But if you were a 50+ and paid a 1g + for a mount 3g for buffs (if purchased highest) skellies and you lost because of a 22 and got 0 heroism and very little valor you would probably be upset too. Why a lot of us valor don't sea battle much anymore. Eddieson needed 1 kill in sb ( he is a strong player) spent 4g+ per sea battle and took him 6. He didn't win a one. Why would you bother joining them?

I agree that the rule shouldn't exist and everyone should be able to, but you would def see a lot less valor in there. (slim pickings as it is.)

True solution is put them in brackets or make it random like arenas not divided into factions. But we've all said this and we will all keep repeating good ideas but it is the way the game is. Valor won't be active till there is a group that can compete with the uppers of sadar. So will be awhile.
Storm Kat,
Well then don't do sea battle unless they buff, boom done conversation over
Ok DE, please explain! I get 15 vaalor in queue, and sadar gets its 5, fine. I expect the most likely vaalor to go to be the ones that can match up with the sadars the best.... but NO, Natsu, EZmoney, scandelnavia, Reaghnf, and myself get left out, and I don't even know who else. This is the link after
http : / / dragoneternity . com / game / event . php ? id = 53e048b1-4fd3-0405-a4b8-848cd72b06ab

Please tell me how that was decided to be fair? and it was not by who joined first, I was 2nd in queue.
Storm Kat,
Queue is random ...many get excluded from sadar particularly on heroism day.
Personally I don't care who joins sea battles, once you reach the level requirement go for it. The game wasn't intended to be run by the cashers, it just so happens that the cashers hold sway over the game do to the fact that "money talks". Darn shame, because DE is a good game, but allowing rules that don't exist to be implemented to the benefit of the minority over the benefit of noobs and non cashers is wrong. This in the long run will drive Noobs away, and cause the game to become stale in growth. If anything the Cashers should be excited to get new peeps in the SB, easy kills, heroism,etc. All I can say to them is save your money on the buffs if you have a idea that it will be alot of lower levels in there. Nobody says u have to buff all up, have a mount, a belt, etc....that is a CHOICE, NOT A REQUIREMENT.

And I spend on the game, not a huge casher, but have spent my share...

Z
I think the rules should be gone. As soon as 22 im going to do as much Sea Battles as I don't get excluded from
How many have to be in queue to get 2 Sea Battles to go?
I see level 22's in sea battle all the time.
I don't play to win, I play for the fight
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.