Mining Update

Hey, just noticed there is some kind of new update to mining. Yet I can find nothing about it. On the surface it looks like a dumb update but seeing as we have received absolutely NO information about this at all I can't make an informed opinion of this update.
This is yet another example of the customer service we have discussed in previous posts, do you actually think it is acceptable to make these changes and not even tell us about them?
It is actually getting beyond a joke. ">
Comments
kingmp,
there are now barbarians who attack mines which personally i think is one of the worst ideas incoorperated into this game as nothing extra onto hunting farming or fishing thats a threat to lose lots of money
I see this, but what i want is some real information, like when do they appear (is it if the mine is vacant for x amount of time?) what happens if you attack the mine (does the barbarian fight as well as the miner? how much health do they have? etc) do they stay forever if they take a mine (unless they are attacked) or do they go away after x amount of time. Also as you mentioned this doesn't happen in other professions so why in mining when there aren't enough spots for the millions of miners already.
There was no news...I first learned of this from a forum post by a player. I must disagree with kingmp and say that it actually is funny—funny that the game developers expect us to enjoy this new feature. Aren't games supposed to be enjoyable and not rage-inducing?
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/9858.html#cP=1

More info about update in my post in the thread linked above. Please continue you the discussion in there.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.