Compensation???

We're not going to get anything to make up for what we've lost?
Irish states that an apology and a server fix is compensation, it's not, it doesn't repay us for what we've lost. We lost time, and time on our buffs, and quests, and items...We've lost garuug bags, and hop/eye time, we've lost red weps time, and red charms time....we lost soo much time we could of used for something else.
Not to mention the wars that screwed everyone who had one.
You admins screw up all the time, give us empty apologies and make us take your crap.
Why don't you guys do something this time?!?!
We still didn't get compensation from the big new years crash, nor the last couples ones, nor this one. Wtf admins??
You guys manage your game to badly that your making people stop cashing, which means less money.
Unless you guys decide to make up for the crap you've given us, your going to lose more & more money.
We got promised compensaton 6-7 times, and never got it. ">
Wheres our compensation?!?! ">">">">
Comments
Mindless The II,

Why do you play if you dislike the game so much? I am truly confused this time. You cry more than you actually spend time playing. Tell you what, make a better game, more stable, more updates, completley free, punsih your cashers for cashing, give random bonuses to people who do not cash, give all players bonuses (Which basically cancels the bonus because if everyone has it, then it's not there) everytime you want and I'm sure you;ll have the most popular game on the internet.

P.S. Did i gather all your wishes or were there more?

Mindless The II,
Hey you need help with your new game yet? tell me if your hiring plzzz
Irish it's called constructie criticism you need to learn how to take it if you are going to be working with people.
not asking to make everything so free and easy that we would lose interest, your customers are asking you to do what you said your going to do. concept of game itself is good and solid just some of the execution needs work examples : fixing server so a crash is rare, give compensation when it is due, keeping promises made.

game is good and players are trying to help by telling you what is driving players whether they cash or not away. to make game best online game there is there are problems that need to be fixed that is all the players ask
sorry but iv got to agree with mindless people will have lost alot of thing garug hop so on some Compensation should be in place to cover what everyone has lost and yes irish u have a great game here :)
Faeryns7,

Constructive criticism does not have to contain swearing, insults and belittling every time, when it comes to Mindless. Kingmp has a very valid different post. We will try to be more communicative and offer more information when issues occur.

No-one wants them to appear, least of all us, and we'll attempt to make the gaming experience better. However, by constantly posting abuse we are moving resources from fixing things to policing game and forums which is counter productive.
Irish,

Pleaseeee! But as you said...you are a gaurd....why are you in customer service all of a sudden?
+ It's not an argument, i'm just pointing out how the admins head is up there rear.
They're blinded by the crap they are giving us, and then when they FIX what they CAUSED, they think nothing happened. They dont give us anything to make up for what we've lost.
Irish, your points are easy to argue againist, and me? No no, I pointed out some stuff, and YOU'RE the one who turned this into an argument.
All i'm asking for is compensation for what i've lost. Jeez, even your head is up your rear.
im gonna but in here and im not defending anyone at all by what i say but mindless the system crashing isnt something they caused. its something out of their hands that happens to any game, its not like the admins just decided hey were gonna crash the game for the next 14+ hours and listen to everyone whine and complain. a game has bugs and theirs always times that bugs are going to get through. its not something the admins can control. that being said it has happened a little more frequently lately but again not something they can control. have you ever though that they havent given compensation because they havent fully fixed the problem. if people stopped whining and complaining for compensation maybe the admins could focus on getting the problem fully fixed and then maybe we'll get something. but like kingmp said in his post more communication is what we need so players know whats going on and not just "post in this thread and try back again in a couple hours"
This game becomes harder and harder for free players with every update. I've seen that in the 4 months whille I've played this game. And I guess the updates were going the same direction in the last 3 monsths sine I've stopped playing it. I was watching the anouncements in those 3 months however, and collected the daily log in rewards, eventually killed garuug several times, just in case I will ever come back. and if the game becomes harder, a loss caused by a crash becomes bigger for a free player, as everything he gains from garuug, a certain buff that is lost, etc, becomes more valuable as the game becomes harder for him/her.
You must understand that this game is a business that must bring a profit to developers. But I don't think they would loose money if they give some compensations when the game cause losses to players. Ofcourse, they will loose nothing if they give no compensation either, so, why bother with that? Cashers will still pay, they can bare the small loss caused by a crash more easily than a free player, so, they won't stop buying reals.
If such things would really cause a loss of money for developers, they would do something to keep the money flow in. The fact that they do nothing, is a proof that they are not loosing any money. And even if they would loose money because of a crash, they can still give a compensation as a limited time reals sale discount, only for cahers, the only players that matter in ANY so called "free to play" game. So, if you are a free player, don't hope for charity, even if you think you deserve it as compensation for something that you lost. In fact, you lost nothing, because you bought nothing, so, you don't have the right to claim compensation. You don't like the developers policy towards free players, you just quit, and find another game, because they won't change the policy towards players that doesn't matter to them. But I warn you: you have 90% chances that the next game you will play will have aproximately the same policy, because free players don't matter in ANY so called "free to play" game.
Bronzometh,

Actually. You're wrong...
You said non-cashers don't claim anything. You are wrong. They claim the time put into the character and the work/effort put in also.

Bones420,

Yes, communication would be nice, ofc, but also a little sumthin after each crash instead if empty apologies would be nice.
But leaving people to bomb forums with "Authentication error?? wtf??" etc. is bad. They should atleast tell us whats happening, so yes, communication, but compensation would be nice.
Mindless The IIBronzometh,

Actually. You're wrong...
You said non-cashers don't claim anything. You are wrong. They claim the time put into the character and the work/effort put in also.

Seriously? they claim the time? the time they willingly waste on a game (because that's what it is: a waste of time). a time they waste because they don't find a better use for it? Probably the biggest problem during the crash is that the player don't have other thing to waste the time on.
I've said enough. If you don't understand now, you will probably understand after you will have 10 years wasted on such games, as I have.
Bronzometh,

I don't think I will mate. I have a job...I make money, and I play in my free time lol, got to have some fun online.
But yes, I don't think you understand, they don't technically own the time, but they use their time, to play this game, and if the game crashes, you are right, the game is a waste of time, but crashing, screws the players who put in time, don't be dumb lol.
And i'm barley on DE anymore, mostly just on to help clannies. Been on 3-4 hours in past 2 days, altogether, getting less addicted, 10 years, my ass.
Don't get me wrong. I never payed a single cent for any of those game I've played in those 10 years. I am just saying that they don't care about your time. they only care about your money. so, you will get nothing for your time except for the fun of playing. If you loose the fun too, then you will get nothing at all.
the developers of this game has a very effective strategy to squeeze your money. As you increase your lvl, you will have less gains. I have a lvl 49 character, and compared to my lower lvl characters, he gains a little more gold from HoP, but all the green items that he finds, can be sold only for the fixed price, because no one buys such things, so over all, he gains less. PvP is also more costly as you lvl up. You also need to increase reputations as you increase lvl, but you will always increas lvl alot faster, because you will get experience from almost everything. you want arrows, you get experience too. you want to do a gathering profession, you will get experience too as you get mastery. you want to have a dragon, you need to do quests that gives experience. if you want to have a nephalem too, then you will get a ton of experience from those quests. you want to get some reals and gold from HoP, you will get alot of experience too. So, at one point, you will need to buy the reputations. you can buy almost all collections, some with gold, some with reals only. but as you lvl up, you will gain less gold, so, real money will be the only options left to buy the necessary reputation. You will also need some decent equipment, which ofcourse, is much more expensive at higher lvl (whille you will gain less gold). The only 3 things that gives something without giving experience are daily rewards, garuug and crafting profession, but this might change one day.
I've said that during the 4 months I've played, I've seen some updates that made the life of a free player even harder: they made sparks available for reals (except for sparks of inception), meaning free players won't be able to get gold for farming them. they made some caskets not transferable, so you can't use your alts to buy them with the free reals and sell them cheaper to your main. they made damg in day of ruthless fury only count if your team is victorious, meaning less caskets (I was not playing when this change happened, but it must be mentioned), and many others. And I am sure they will continue with such updates that will make the game even harder for free players.

So, all in all, this game is just a waste of time, unless you want to waste your money on it. then it will become a waste of money. Some ppl are not bother to waste their money on games, and those are the only ppl that matter. The rest of us, those that are not bother to waste their time on the game, are just tolerated, as the game is free to play. When some of them become bothered for wasting their time, then that's is only their problem. Developers will not compensate them for wasting their time. Those players either get over it, or quit, it doesn't matter to developers.
GUYS CHILL OUT EAT SOME CAKE AND GO POOP CALM YOURSELVES DOWN, ADMINS TRY THEIR BEST YOU FORGET THEY ARE GETTIGN TO PAID TO BRING PEOPLE IN THEY CANT ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING TO 100% (ALTHOUGH IRISH SPENDS HALF HIS TIME ON THE TOILET INSTEAD OF ON HIS DESK)"> JUST KIDDING IRISH LOVE ALL YOU GUARDIANS. ILL PUT MINDLESS BACK ON HIS LEASH FOR A FEW DAYS WHEN I SEE HIM AND CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING THIS GAME IS FREE? IS IT NOT I KNOW YOU CAN PAY BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE THEY TRY THEIR HARDEST AND THATS IT... nOW IF YOUR STILL READING THIS CONGRATS ON YOU I LOVE MY ******* CAPS HOORAH">
IrishMindless The II,

Why do you play if you dislike the game so much? I am truly confused this time. You cry more than you actually spend time playing. Tell you what, make a better game, more stable, more updates, completley free, punsih your cashers for cashing, give random bonuses to people who do not cash, give all players bonuses (Which basically cancels the bonus because if everyone has it, then it's not there) everytime you want and I'm sure you;ll have the most popular game on the internet.

I wish mindless were gone
P.S. Did i gather all your wishes or were there more?

AND TO BE FAIR WHEN SERVER GOES DOWN ITS USUALYL BECAUSE IHIT FORGETS TO TURN THE MICROWAVE OFF ITS COMPLETELY NOT HIS FAULT JUST HAPPENS I LEFT MY MICROWAVE ON A NUMBER OF TIMES. BUT SERIOSULY GUYS MICROWAVES ARE DANGEROUS THEY CAN HURT AND KILL SO KEEP PEOPLE AWAY FROM THOSE DANGEROUS MACHINES. UPTOWNDRAGO OUT
did I get delete?
LOL o uptowndrago, thats was quite funny lol made me smile and laugh, and Bronzo, u need to hush bud, one thing u should understand is
Cashers keep the game going correct, so wat keps the cashers going - Non cashers so no its not a waste of time, even non cashers but time and effort into the game, just think wat the game would be like if it were only cashers, not so fun i would say..Ihit stop using the microwave for pizza pockets lolol
I hope all you people know that the game also use non-cashers to make money also. The latest example is viewing other games and visiting advertisers sites for token redeemable for caskets. Game Insight gets a monthly fee for those stuff depending on the number of traffickers aka players in DE. They also get extra money when non-cashers click on advertisement. Good non-cashers also force mediocre to poor players in the game to cash so they can compete with the expertise players. The point that non-cashers are not valuable or not needed is a bunch of farse in my opinion. Players should stop arguing with each other and start communicating with each other so we all can brainstorm good points and present it to Irish by bonecrusher her as the ice breaker to get message across.
ThisNsihT,

Hey you think like me!! :D
BC'ing Irish, one of my hobbies.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.