Comments
First of all no need to flood with smileys. Second - double reals promotions are now personal and random players get them all the time.
Ihit,

If Player X gets a double real promotion on tuesday but doesnt log on till saturday, does he still get the promotion?

Are players expected to get the promotion with equal frequency?
well then I want a promotion
Wait... so now you get a double-reals-day on your own? Not for everyone?
D3athKnight,
I don't like it
Ihit,

Ohhh that explains why I got it, lol.
What are double reals, and do I need them.
Ihit do you have ANY idea how INCREDIBLY Stupid it is to have a double real pay out just randomly show up for certain individuals? What about those of us who can only buy occasionally? We kind of need a schedule so we could adjust our buys accordingly so we can buy duuring a double pay out some times not just if we are lucky enough to get it when we are going to buy. I can not be the only person who sees the gigantic blaringly obvious flaw in having it just randomly show up for an individual player.

Faeryns7,

Agreed. But you won't see me buying reals again.
Faeryns7,

Yes but this promotion is happening all the time now comparing to few days in very long period of time so i don't see the big difference in that regard.
Ihit,
So can I just have double reals promotion? lol
IhitFaeryns7,

Yes but this promotion is happening all the time now comparing to few days in very long period of time so i don't see the big difference in that regard.

Of course you won't see the difference. Like I said there are those of us who can't just drop cash whenever we are fortunate enough to be given a double reals promotion because it has been decided we among the selected. We need to plan out when we are going to do our buys. it is a HUGE difference. So will those of us in my previous stated type of situation get the promotion because we ask for it? I'm not going to go out on a limb and say the awnser to this is a big fat NO. Just go back to the way it was.

There was no set schedule for Double Real events and you did fine and same before they were even a thing. For these events you would have to save up and hope double-reals would sometimes be available, it's no different from personalized offers. Only thing you might have had a one day notice if it would be the old way. So of course i don't see big difference between two.
just plz
Ihit,
Any idea when id get the promotion ">

No, i don't have any idea when you would be receiving one. Just hope for the best. ">
So Ihit you are saying you and all the others who are in charge of the game making money off it could care less about what we the p,layers think? that is good to know. But Seriously for us people who can't just constantly dump cash into this game. If we bu reals one day then get the double reals promotion the next we are just supposed to accept it and be ok with that? Or are we just supposed to sit around waiting until we are among the chosen? You do know the ammount of money comming into the gae is going to slow way down if people start doing that right?

Double reals "event" was a special few day offer without any set schedules, so you would have to wait and hope it would repeat again. Same situation ensues as with current one. At this point on how it works it's unlikely to be changed as such system was intended from start.
I believe a more important question is: How do we get those awesome font colors that Ihit always uses?
Marcus the Wise,
It's Magic!
I'd like to pose the question, how frequent is it people get the double real bonus in this server?
Natsu Dragneel 112I'd like to pose the question, how frequent is it people get the double real bonus in this server?

Would like to know as well. Only got it once on Ironic and that was when I just got out of shackles lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.