never enough vaalors for SB why?

and when there is enough they drop out the last second when your buffed.">
Comments
That's why you buff during the Preparation for Boarding phase. You don't need buffs for pirate mobs.
because most vaalor fighters switched to sadar side and what vaalor fighters their are dont wanna fighting because of elitists and hellfire
^^yeah pretty much

the odd piaster is nice though
yeah but in the end its a waste of money when your mounting and buffing and everything just to lose
its a different story on heroism day but when its not the event for vaalor members its kind of a waste of money
Bones420,

Wtf? Valor has Ironic123,WarGecko,Detor,LadyBrook,Stewie,Greenie,Master of Steel,Neverwin,ant1985,Muffin and soo much more.... . . . wtf are u crying about?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
don't 4get me lol jkjkjk
not crying about anything just mearly stating a fact. dont get angry and get yourself a forum ban again vaalor wizard
Theres rarely a sea battle tho
Elitis and Hellfire are strong clans, but some vaalor clans are not weak either, they got a good chance of winning...
Some
D3athKnight,

Bones420,_Mindless_Prodigy_,D3athKnight,Joseph453,

all depends on the time you are playing, there might be good vaalor players but they might log in at a completely different time from you and same can be said for times when vaalor join SB you might not be online
Roanoa_Zoro,
Yep I only join SB when I know my clan or elitis is in lol
D3athKnight,

You stand a good chance of winning by yourself

_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Elitists has about 30 lv 50s with purple gear.
Marcus the Wise,
Not really lol I suck vs purple-geared zerks!
Joseph, ask sadars why this happen.
if people (those who think themselvs gods) were not so anal about who can and can not join, there would be plenty of people signed up. But since there is an unwritten law about min level/mount/buffs.... Suffer
I am down for a sea battle pretty much 99% of the time.

bherif people (those who think themselvs gods) were not so anal about who can and can not join, there would be plenty of people signed up. But since there is an unwritten law about min level/mount/buffs.... Suffer

To you I would like to say a few things:

1. I don't consider myself a god. (I'm a ginger so if anything I'd consider myself a devil/devil spawn ">).

2. It actually helps you because without the player agreed upon minimum requirements the chances of you not doing least amount of damage is highly unlikely. You would then receive the warning that the game gives out and after 3 of those the game banns you from sea battles. (at least that's the way I know it. I don't know if it has been changed.) So it's in your benefit for that.

3. Having someone without the minimum stuff is really more kind of hurtful for who's ever side because the chances of you doing the piastres gathering quickly is less, the chances of you staying alive in battle for awhile and thereby contributing to the fight is less and so it ends up hurting rather than helping.

4. Yes I realize that there are a lot of people that do not spend reals. But if you put in the time and effort and then trade the gold for reals through a clan chest you can get the belt that way. And personally I encourage EVERYONE to get the blue belt. It is a very good investment and helps with seriously and truly EVERYTHING!

5. I and others have tried to set up times and such for lower levels and/or non blue belt, etc people to go to sea battle because I think they should be able to....just not when they are going to get creamed for sure. If they go in the times we set they might still get creamed but at least we did our best to give them a fighting chance. The main problem we have had with that is in the past people have taken advantage of it and have gone with the weaker people and massacred them for easy heroism and rep.

6. I am still trying to put into agreement times for the weaker players to go but we'll see how it goes. Players eventually came to an agreement on what people need to do the sea battle now let's take it one step further.

On an off note. Still looking for people interested in dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/9321.html#cP=1 and also please take a look at dragoneternity.com/forum/suggestions/9356.html#cP=1 and add your thoughts.
sigh......i find sea battle becoming such a sore subject for everyone on either side.....its losing its fun factor.

I have had my own schizophrenic moments. I have tried to be understanding that some unequipped lower levels just had no clue....did not have friends nor a clan to guide them about the idiosyncrasies and unspoken rules of sb. But then after losing 3-4 sbs.....my patience wears a bit thin - especially when you get a BIG mouthy level 22 with an itty, bitty little belt and no sense to bother ever reading all the back/forth posts in the forum constantly on this subject nor the common courtesy for others who have spent good gold on buffs, mounts, etc (not dropping any names here )

Would it be a beneficial idea for all, to possibly consider segmenting sea battle by levels - kind of like arena/7B but not to that extreme. Maybe just 2 brackets for sb would alleviate some of this frustration. It would give the lower levels the ability to join in a grouping more to their equipment capabilities and yet keep the higher levels from being frustrated with ill geared and prepared lowers. I actually think it would fire a bit more with a few less arguments from either side.

Anyway just my thought for the day as I sip my morning coffee.....have a wonderful game day all :)
Or perhaps a practice SB for the noobs that rewards no heroism, or pastries only xp and valor for the costs of mount etc... Just to be used as a learning tool
Nurse Ratchedsigh......i find sea battle becoming such a sore subject for everyone on either side.....its losing its fun factor.

I have had my own schizophrenic moments. I have tried to be understanding that some unequipped lower levels just had no clue....did not have friends nor a clan to guide them about the idiosyncrasies and unspoken rules of sb. But then after losing 3-4 sbs.....my patience wears a bit thin - especially when you get a BIG mouthy level 22 with an itty, bitty little belt and no sense to bother ever reading all the back/forth posts in the forum constantly on this subject nor the common courtesy for others who have spent good gold on buffs, mounts, etc (not dropping any names here )

You forgot to mention that people don't even take a minute to read the game's description of sea battle so they at least have an idea of what they are supposed to do. Can be found here dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog5
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.