Public notice: Novi the Awesome Hunter

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!! Novi is an awesome hunter!

Background: A few weeks back Novi and I had about the same Hunter Reputation... around 20k. We decided to put a little wager on who could get to 37k first. On Friday she pulled it off and one the bet.

The Bet: 1g to the winner and the loser must write a post in forum extolling the awesomeness of the winner.

The Result: I'll give you one guess... ">

The Pay Off: As previously stated Novi is an awesome hunter! As I learned, and I should have known better ">, once she sets her mind to something (e.g. 37k hunter rep) she works tirelessly to achieve her goal. Recently, I watched as she pursued 16k hero rep and then as she earned the money to buy the new mount and as she worked to earn the money to upgrade all of her gear to purple. If you want to know how to make money in this game, talk to Novi... Very few, if any, do it better! Novi is fair and honest in her dealings, she will never try to cheat you! She sells her wares at fair and reasonable prices. She will go above and beyond to help friends earn rep. If you are her friend and you need a certain collection piece she will find it for you and it usually won't take her long. I could go on but I'm not going to. "> In short, Novi is one of Adan's best, she has more than earned that accolade!!! But be warned, don't mess with her, she's one tough cookie (a snickerdoodle to be precise) and you may find yourself walking around with a little read tear drop next to your name!

Congratulations Novi on whooping my butt in our little race! "> I hope all who read this will take the time to send her a PM congratulating her on her victory! She's earned every one of them!!! ">
Comments
Congratz Novi! I knew you would win when you told me!
Err... She has listened most of the words from me already

good job both! Im proud of u novi and my minion buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubba!
gratz on the win novinha, and as one who has been a fellow merchant I can testify to the truthfulness of this post :D

gratz to a awesome lady
Gratz, now how do she makes money?
congratulations ! (black_beer) just goes to show women ARE better than men !

~sorry Bubba darlin' it's true..obviously ! *smirks*
I don't know, watching two zerkers in a competition is a little like watching bum fights. Sure, there was a winner, but the playing field wasn't exactly the "creme de la creme".
Im not a zerker

NovinhaIm not a zerker

That awkward moment...
Marcus the Wise,

Novinha,

SkippyPB,

xDD
Good job ^^
"snickerdoodle" Good job, Novinha. We all know you're one of the most determined and hardest working players in the game.
A bit late, but Congrats Novi!!!!
A bit late but Congrats Novi!!!
Well... Here we are again... Another bet made, another bet lost ">...

Onto the details

Background Like most people Novi has been working toward completion of her Nephilim quests and is nearly done and with the Shaab fast approaching she knew she'd need 16k Adan rep to upgrade nephilim gear once she got it. Unfortunately she needed over 5k Adan rep to get there. She asked if I thought she could do it... I said "no" that's too much to get in one Shaab event... ">

The Bet Same as last time... 1g and a forum post that she couldn't get to 16k Adan rep.

The Result DUH!!!

The Pay Off Okay, everything I said above still applies (including the congratulatory PMs) ">. She sets a goal, figures out a plan, then goes and executes the plan. I've seen it over and over the last couple of years... Not much left to say really but to reiterate that Novi is awesome! WTG!!! ">
">">"> to novinha
Bubbagorn,
Bad bet again? Better luck next time ">

Novinha,
Gratz once more ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.