Comments
No, don't
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
">">
HAPPY B_DAY ASARIEL!!! GOOD HUNTING!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASARIEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASARIEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
">"> To my badass, Happy Birthday (: luv you.
Happy Birthday from Staan, Seebrin
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY ASARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
">Happy day of the your birth ">">
Asariel,
happy birthday i dont now you personely but my wife tells me your a really nice person lol still happy b-day
Love ya hun
"> Happy birthday Asariel ">">
didn't
Happy birthday ">">
Happy Birthday may it be a wonderful day to remember.
Among so many great and heartfelt birthday wishes, I'd like to add my own, and on this marvelous day that chronicles another year of life for you, good friend Asariel, may you be as happy on this birthday as you have been on all the previous ones. Happy birthday sweety! ">">">
Let me try this again, Happy Day of your Birth.... love ya hun">
What day is today, it is asariel's birthday, oh what a day for a birthday, now lets celebrate! "Futurama Reference"
Happy Birthday!!">
To the many other wonderful and heartfelt wishes, I'd like to add my own. To you Asariel, amazing friend, I wish the happiest birthday of all, and may you on this marvelous day, enjoy the warmth and comfort of all your friends, and may I add that I am proud to count myself among that list. ">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.