Spark of Inception and Increasing Max Health

I just started playing this game a few days ago and i really enjoy it but i do have a few questions.
How do you increase your drop chances of Sparks of Inception? and
How do you increase your max health?
Comments
Sparks are randoms drops from mobs, so just keep up farming and u will get some eventually. If ur lucky u might even get 50pcs in a single drop, although its more common to get them in 1 or 7pcs in a single drop.
Max hp goes up mostly with gear and a very little amount when u lvl up. Buying buff pots can also increase ur max hp for 40mins.
Sparks are way to damn rare to even both with (1 in 70+ mobs just to get 1 piece). drop rate needs to be increased alittle bit or requirements for them need to be reduced some. I dont get payed here to waste so much time playing a GAME.
Well, the drop rate seems fine for me tbh, at 15lvl i got a total of 192 of these sparks dropped.
Where do you find sparks ffs?
Where do you find sparks ffs?
Sparks are random drop from any mob.
Do spark drops increase with the level of the monster?
Tynta,
hey,what do you mean by 50 pieces in a drop?.what is a drop?.i need those sparks to upgrade my speels & i only get one once in a while from killing monsters.
kingjon,
After killing a mob u have a chance to get 1/2/7/50/100 or even more? not sure about drops higher then 100 (since i didnt get more then 100 in a single drop of sparks. ( u get inception drops at lower lvl and silence sparks at higher).
Tynta,
kingjon,
Tynta is correct :) although i have never seen a 100 drop, i dont know if they exist
theres a 100 spark drop????
I do not know about 100 sparks but I got 50 yesterday as a drop.
The drops are 1, 7,14 and 50.
Wow this takes forever......(wtf)
what is a drop?
Sarangiwhat is a drop?

A drop is a way of saying the ITEM reward for killing a mob or a Non-Player Character/Monster on the map.
there is no way to increase the chance? like a seal or and eye?
No way to increase drop rates. However, kill enough monsters and you will get enough sparks to level up spells etc.
I am a level 8 player and I still only have 3? this will take forever.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.