Small Updates

I made a mini post to just put any small updates I get so I can share with everyone as these are generally not going to be made into news posts.

Please check here regularly for updates.

1. Sydian upgrade costs are fixed. They don't change when you get to higher lvl, that's a fact.

10. Red meat from 72-90 mobs: there are no recipes for it yet, so for now it will not drop. It'll appear in the game if there'll be a reason to gather it.

11. Captains are not tied to each other. They just spend a lot of time fighting each other, that's why the chance to switch is really slim. But if a captain does very little damage to his opponent - he has quite decent chances to switch when another opponent appears.

13. And Rage of elements will return later ;) DoT is a no.

5. Conf for first bracket will be flushed out with the inactives who still have high conf points.

Comments
13) yay!

Has he fixed healer caskets yet? I’d like my drop te be swapped for the right one too but it being fixed would already help a lot :)
TheOnlyOne,

It’s on the list. Just give him some time as he has some individual player issues that have been waiting a while to get to them because of heavy workload from terra and holidays.
Christmas shop is back for a bit. Will know until when tomorrow.
LeaneChristmas shop is back for a bit. Will know until when tomorrow.

20.01.2019 - - 12:00
11) does this include sea battles and ship battles? And a note for noobs- Captains are the only ones midship in Sea Battle, so don’t be moving unless your captain tells you to!!!! Please.
Storm Kat,

Yes.
if DoT is not coming back, please make a new event for Hero reps, and remove achievements which cannot be done anymore and quests etc. and make something that can drop blue jewelry instead.

Sorry no plans for new hero events. The blue jewelry drops are designated to come from elites for now.
Please advise if gifts available by same date and does festivale mood has some finish date other than on personal count like it was before (25 of jan i beleive)

Replying here. It is based on personal count. - Leane
Yes, remove from the achiv those tasks that can not be achieved at the moment, and where do we get the green things of dragons for large levels? in the database there are none
OPTIMUS PRlME posted a dust calculator, but it no longer shows up.

Oops. Now works.
Thank you for fixing it!!!
pearls, Dragon Fire.,

Sword of Accurate Adder, Sword of Cunning Executor // Sword of Wise Mentor

50+/- lvl blue dragon armor is better, than highest green and don't require too high heroism ranks (+remember about class marks in blue armor).

They didn't removed old achievements, cause still exist players, which have spent time to close them.

Jewelry now can be upgraded with gold and dust...
no info on 71-90 7b?
13) If DOT isnt coming back, please make a new event for Hero rep

No plans to implement any events like this. - Leane
-Miracle-13) If DOT isnt coming back, please make a new event for Hero rep
Go to skrag caves and fort giard.
Storm Kat-Miracle-13) If DOT isnt coming back, please make a new event for Hero rep
Go to skrag caves and fort giard.

and me ? where can i go ?
pearls, hero mobs and boss fights, daily quests (which were created after DOT was Thankfully! removed). Can also buy collections, but I am sure you knew all that, unlike many who do not know fort and skrag give rep otherwise they would hold complaints until they had at least 7k rep from the existing options
Storm Katpearls, hero mobs and boss fights, daily quests (which were created after DOT was Thankfully! removed). Can also buy collections, but I am sure you knew all that, unlike many who do not know fort and skrag give rep otherwise they would hold complaints until they had at least 7k rep from the existing options
that was available before DOT as well.
and for 100 reps need to do tons of arena or win SB or other totally unrelated thing.
so... no no.
bring a pure hero event not a mixed of other stuff that can give you hero reps if lucky.
13. And Rage of elements will return later ;) DoT is a no.

In the old days before DoT, there was something called RoE that gives out around 300 hero empire reps if you collect enough quintars to close the open portals. DoT in essence was the event that replace RoE for hero empire reps.
Hi,

Cook 81k recipes ? Do they drop ?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.