Broken Shaba boss again

Wasted a lot of money buffing for boss fight today and boss had maybe a tenth of the normal hit points. Not cool. Took forever to get this boss fixed the first time and broken again. We deserve a redo and return of buff funds. Hard to get 15k when it dies on first summon roind
Comments
I am just so happy that I was forced by real life to miss this fight. Yet, it definitely should be fixed. Last time it worked just fine, so some bug must have been added with updates.
Yes repeat boss again please. He died on 4 minutes
Removed by user
We apologize for the inconvinience. How about a rematch on Friday, at the same time as usual? I'll also send an ingame notification to make sure that everyone knows that.
I'll also watch over today's boss fight. Shalzar will have much more HP, so everyone'll be able to finish their quest.
Yay !!!!! Thankyou !
DreidanWe apologize for the inconvinience. How about a rematch on Friday, at the same time as usual? I'll also send an ingame notification to make sure that everyone knows that.
I'll also watch over today's boss fight. Shalzar will have much more HP, so everyone'll be able to finish their quest.

ty sounds great
yes but without eye pls. no need feed one clan more. ty

explaination: they got 4 eye from last shaab by using rf account (very surprised why not taken from them as it was investigated already how they got it...), not talking about blackmailing defilers to throw fight and die out so the biggers from that clan would join player side and finish quest meanwhile pushing their defilers to win eye in boss side too. and now they use those hammers to get new eyes. its like a circle. no need more eye than usual really
Sydesteyes but without eye pls. no need feed one clan more. ty

good point
Dreidan,

Thank you for all your work! Would love a rematch! :)
Sydeste, Group gets the eye, if they deliver highest damage only to boss. Other damage doesn't account. So, in that battle Iron Guardian's Hammer and good tactics can be better, than just Hammer of Dark Gods and high damage. They take eye, cause their group is strong, I guess... but not due to shaab hammers

P.s. in the final battle - yes, accounts the sum of all damage - yours and your summons (// besides Omnimach and Phantom).
OPTIMUS PRlMESydeste, Group gets the eye, if they deliver highest damage only to boss. Other damage doesn't account. So, in that battle Iron Guardian's Hammer and good tactics can be better, than just Hammer of Dark Gods and high damage. They take eye, cause their group is strong, I guess... but not due to shaab hammers
you barely see in this server Iron Guardian's Hammer. i too opened red caskets without any hammer drop so far (ever in game lol).
sadly you not get the point.... adan hammer even give them advantage against normal weapon. and for free. i wrote above how they got it - account sharing, blackmailing, glyphing with hundreds of alts...
i know how boss fight works, and also i know group thing.

just a question: which group get most damage if all 5 members can spot boss once-once? group with 5 player with normal weapon/torling axes/ethereal weapon, or group with 5 player all five with shaab hammer (double damage)?
Ty Mr Dreidan
Thank you Dreidan! It's a perfect idea!
OPTIMUS PRlME, so omni and phantoms not count in own dmg in boss fight?? хотя ты русский же, привет, урон засчитывается от омнимахаа в свой личный ну или командный?
vedmak1984,

He is meaning only damage done to boss counts like the fights this week.

Like hero boss.

But, Final fight next week, all damage counts.
vedmak1984OPTIMUS PRlME, so omni and phantoms not count in own dmg in boss fight?? хотя ты русский же, привет, урон засчитывается от омнимахаа в свой личный ну или командный?

omnis have never worked towards your damage, as i see it,
even in wars if someone drops an omni in front of you, the damage you do to it doesn't go towards the heroism you receive for that fight if you win.
same the other way, if you dropped an omni in war, the omnis damage doesn't go towards the heroism you receive for that fight if you win.

as for phantoms, i believe there damage does add to you, but the dragon summoned by the phantom doesn't, that's why you see them on battlelog with very small damage (ie sea battles)

In the battle-statistics, everything, wich has blue-colored name (Omni, Phantoms and their dragons too), doesn't account to damage-sum of summoner. Damage-sum from all the other summonings, affects only to the amount of heroism-bonus for top dmg: in SB or clan-wars. But damage of summoned things doesn't give you heroism. Received heroism depends only from your own damage, and from the target, wich got your damage.

You receive heroism (and valor), delivering damage to:
• People;
• Phantoms;
• Replicants;
• Cursed Legionnaire;

And receive only exp, but not heroism/valor, damaging:
• Dragons (including phant / replic - dragons);
• Skeletons;
• Omni;
_________
O. PRIME.
Wow such envy, I suppose it will never end.

We earn the eyes by being the best and strongest group.

If you want one then beat us.

We love competition, that’s what this game should be about.

Not a bunch of whiny people who just cry because the strong get what they rightfully win.

More fight less talk people.
goddessLindaWow such envy, I suppose it will never end.

We earn the eyes by being the best and strongest group.

If you want one then beat us.

We love competition, that’s what this game should be about.

Not a bunch of whiny people who just cry because the strong get what they rightfully win.

More fight less talk people.

STOP
-O D I N-,

Stop?

I’m not allowed to respond to your ridiculous posts?

But it’s so amusing and is pure comedy time.

Lol.

Instead of crying go work on reps and get stronger.
Sydeste,
Sydeste based on that logic Ved shouldn’t be allowed to win the weekly confrontation
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.