most of players are saying to stop buy reals until cap level!!

many players are bored with the game because of their limitations at level 70
so we came asking for level 90 to be released but the administration does not want to help ....
so I come on behalf of many players who are unhappy to announce to everyone that there will be no more real purchases until level 90 is released.
i hope you fix it soon
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/13115.html - - ?!
I want lvl 90 so much i agree .... we need lvl 90 for the many not the few please give us cap raise ... i need fun ... and competition. Fun fights for all, less slander and name calling in game ... more actual fighting. Lets show everyone what this game can be .... and will be
We really need this raised or the site will die.

EVERYONE WANTS THIS RAISED.
queen_bee89,

Agreed completely. Let’s play the game and stop with all the nonsense.

This is one of my favorite quotes:

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Let’s be better then small. We don’t have to love each other but at least behave with dignity.
our big guys deserve it
Hope there will be additional consideration given to cap raise since many actives would like the new implementation. I know he has already said no, but they have been open to many of the proposed changes like the new bots in 7b, so I think additional consideration is worth it.
I don't see this making a positive difference, many of the people who still cash now will just quit if they aren't cashing anymore. Keep cashing, keep active! I really do know level 70 capped for 2 years gets boring, but you can still find some fun if you have friends who still want you to help with adventures!

I will restate my previous suggestion: Let us go to level 72 for starts. Let us see how many people really will "come back if cap was raised" and see if that is therefore enough people to make level 90 possible.
Storm Kat,

I see what you are meaning about the cashing. I would of course like for them to reconsider opening the cap, but I would not say for sure I would stop spending a dime until they raise cap. I do find stars from Melvin helpful for rep so though my reals spent would not be substantial, I would still spend some to improve my characters’ reps. Also, at least for me, once you have spent some here, I find it hard to completely stop and never spend another dime again.

Hope they will reconsider since most uppers who are a bulk of the player base are really wanting it!
Fact is the game needs a face lift before raising the cap.. we don't even have enough ppl to do faction based events but u want to add another league?? nah we need more players and mixed sb/ruins, hell add in a dot on Sunday if possible... I very much disagree with raising cap all it does is delay the inevitable..
I'd say our first goal is to actually get more than 75ppl to have done at least 1fight this week before we talk about a new league...
laker,

Haha face lift. Hmmm I guess you do have a point there, it used to be really full sea battles that the queue was like 20/21, but now much smaller. They either draw back in old players, or they put more into their advertisement to bring in new blood to fill the places of players that left. I think I found DE as an advertisement on the game site AdventureQuest.

But, I do get that some people been capped for a while, and they get bored. Whatever makes this place more alive is what I’ll go for
Leane, ikr they could do a lot of things that can help.. I personally came to this game after a advertisement myself.... in business u gotta spend money to make money!!
Leane, sure some changes were good but not that change of pro achipelago quests...
they make somethings better and another things not so good lol
at least nothing will be all good for us on this game but we survive of the DE opression hahahahahaha
laker, the problem is that a lot of players stop play because they dont have nothing of to do here... and if we start a list we will have a lot of old players more than 50 maybe more
Storm Kat, thats why i always keep saying selfish players just think about themselves but theres a lot of players that dont play because dont have nothing of to do lol but ik ppl here for years and some ppl dont want agree with good ideas if this idea dont come for their " dears " but.... lol lets see what happens
-Jhonny-, To be clear, I 100% agree not to cash.... since I haven't had a need to in many years, this is no challenge and has no impact on my game. But I have to look at what cashers we do have left, and I don't see very many willing to agree to this plan and then continuing to play. Maybe I am wrong but I don't see this as a viable solution to any of the game problems.
What happened to this???? LOOOOL
I see ppl still cashing aka tits... so let's keep it moving
Jose M, laker, who needs to cash when links like this are free: http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5bcab2cc-c337-0401-6091-a76c5400266c
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.