Comments
I saw them fighting earlier this week too. Very odd I only see the naked person in when teapanda was on though
I joined an aoh on thursday or friday this week and saw this naked person fighting against panda too.

Not sure why you join with a naked alt to cheat... are bots too hard for you teapanda?
I should also mention that teapanda is MOCKBA's alt. Proof? okay...

1. After Reidrith joined the aoh with teapanda/naked char MOCKBA harasses her and tells her shes cheating
2. MOCKBA joins every BC that reidrith was doing in the last 2 on confrontation and stalls (attacks only once every 3 attacks) to prevent reidrith from doing arena
3. The naked person is in MOCKB'a clan.
4. MOCKBA accuses me of cheating for healing the people that Reidrith curses (when im just being polite and helping wifey from making enemies)

Also more info for the cheating in general - A wraith was fighting the naked person for the last 45 minutes of confrontation and somehow teapanda jumped 40 points without being in 1 aoh and "offline". SO much coincidence...

Sounds like MOCKBA has a guilty conscience and I hope justice is done with this. Reidrith is a brand new player to this game and this is why this game died so long ago is people like MOCKBA making it impossible for someone who is playing fair to win AND then accuses them of cheating. Guardians and Admins, please look into this. Thank you for your time.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b79e8f3-d259-0205-09c8-f09850f2b7dc
this is not 1st combat Reidrith vs Cholo jr , he many times attacked the same person , then I noticed how he beats another player for the third time ...but the most interesting, he thinks it's normal, and did not think that he violated the rules of the game
I have screenshots that I already sent to the administration post
MOCKBAhttp://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b79e8f3-d259-0205-09c8-f09850f2b7dc
this is not 1st combat Reidrith vs Cholo jr , he many times attacked the same person , then I noticed how he beats another player for the third time ...but the most interesting, he thinks it's normal, and did not think that he violated the rules of the game

1st off im a she. You don't need to harass me ingame and disrespect me by calling me a he constantly.

Yes I attacked people my level for confrontation points. That's how it works. People my level are running around I PM and say "Im attacking for confrontation points, if you get cursed a friend will heal, sorry!" Because I feel bad when i attack people but I also want to do well. Being polite is not cheating. Please stop harassing me in game. thank you
rules of the game, it is forbidden to attack more than 2 times the same player, the ovam does not forbid the attack on the locations, just stop intentionally beating the same number of timesReidrithMOCKBAhttp://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5b79e8f3-d259-0205-09c8-f09850f2b7dc

1st off im a she. You don't need to harass me ingame and disrespect me by calling me a he constantly.

Yes I attacked people my level for confrontation points. That's how it works. People my level are running around I PM and say "Im attacking for confrontation points, if you get cursed a friend will heal, sorry!" Because I feel bad when i attack people but I also want to do well. Being polite is not cheating. Please stop harassing me in game. thank you
Just throwing in my 2 cents, I don’t think it’s illegal to attack the same person over and over again even if they he outcome is the same. Otherwise someone woulda gotten jailed like 2 weeks ago 😂
Leane, MOCKBA,
It is forbidden to rig the fights like arranging a fight that the result is determined in advance so if you attack someone random over and over it is okay unless the character is someone that you have made a deal to lose over and over to you like a friends alt or something like that.
Removed by user
a_princeLeane, MOCKBA,
It is forbidden to rig the fights like arranging a fight that the result is determined in advance so if you attack someone random over and over it is okay unless the character is someone that you have made a deal to lose over and over to you like a friends alt or something like that.
It is forbidden to attack more than 2 times on the same player, just try to read the rules
a_princeLeane, MOCKBA,

So what you're saying is he is harassing me for playing within the rules. Attacking random people, who I don't know and I do not have an "arrangement" with is not against the rules, correct?

I just want to make sure I am playing within the rules.
MOCKBAa_princeLeane, MOCKBA,
It is forbidden to attack more than 2 times on the same player, just try to read the rules

Speaking of rules... why is your clan member joining aoh with no weapons, and only 3 pieces of grey gear to feed rep/confrontation to teapanda?

And why do you care so bad that I reported teapanda if you aren't teapanda?
MOCKBA,
I don’t believe this is true. I was recently bced multiple times and the person did not get jailed and nor do I think they should be because bcing is part of the game especially when you can win. The outcome though was surely a loss for me, was not arrangement between either players. Perhaps Dreidan can clarify, but I don’t believe anywhere in rules states 2 is the maximum. I read the rules page just to be sure.
ReidrithMOCKBAa_princeLeane, MOCKBA,

Speaking of rules... why is your clan member joining aoh with no weapons, and only 3 pieces of grey gear to feed rep/confrontation to teapanda?

And why do you care so bad that I reported teapanda if you aren't teapanda?

I will probably finish the conversation with you, if you do not understand what the essence of the n level is and not in the arrangement, but that you CAN NOT attack more than 2 times one player, then you will not help, goodbye
http://dragoneternity.com/library/artefakty/

Here's the link to BC information. Can you please show me where it says someone cannot attack more than twice? I read the entire page multiple times just to make sure she wasn't breaking the rules BC'ing people her level... so if you have more than just "you cannot do it because I say so" then show me. Otherwise stop spreading nonsense.

“Alternative facts and fake news are just other names for propaganda”
MOCKBA, I cannot find anything about attacking the same player multiple times. Though I do agree that could be a fun rule, that could put an end to the "don't leave clan hall" threats, I do not believe it exists on this server at this time. I do believe the amount of valor and exp and chance of BC pieces goes down when you attack the same person, but I can't find the forum post we had in regards to that, and feel that there was no rules about who you bc multiple times as long as it's not a prearranged fight. (p.s. welcome to Sadar side )

Dreidan, It would be awesome if you could come back and clarify some of the rules we are struggling to understand properly. Perhaps a news post of "frequently asked rules questions" would be useful?
Cheating EXIST, it is a known fact. Admin and Dreidan will deal with blatant cheating by jailing them but they will not partake in drama. All you four year old kids can drama it all out, admin just cares about people cashing and if drama encourage people to spend money on the game, they will say bring on the drama.
MOCKBA,

Rules about rigging fights:
Power leveling and rigged combats are forbidden:
- using secondary Characters to gain combat benefits;
- developing Bonecrusher Reputation through rigged combats;
- acquiring Valor through rigged combats.
- joining combats of friendly characters on the side of the enemy and killing the friendly characters, thus allowing them to avoid being cursed by a Bonecrusher Sphere.
A combat is considered rigged when its outcome is preconditioned (decided beforehand) by its participants. The outcome of the combat is either victory or defeat. One side deliberately loses. Possible benefits include earning Valor and Reputations, Quests completion bypassing the obstacles etc.

Rules about using ALTs on same fight:
Entering the game with more than one Character under the same game account and/or from the same device to participate in a combat is forbidden. Repeated offense will be regarded as power leveling and rigged combats (see above), and the fine will be increased.

10% rule
It is possible to force an enemy who avoids fighting you into combat by using a Bonecrusher Sphere. Keep in mind, though, that the rulers of our Empires do not approve of abuse of such tactics; there's not much valor in hammering a weaker opponent all the time. To make sure it doesn't happen, the "10-percent rule" was introduced which dictates any repeated attack by the means of a Bonecrusher Sphere against the same target within 24 hours of the first attack grant the attacker 10% Valor. Only the first attack will earns you the full amount.

So the rules show that it is not forbidden to attack same character over and over but not desired. Still not illegal.
Reidritha_princeLeane, MOCKBA,

So what you're saying is he is harassing me for playing within the rules. Attacking random people, who I don't know and I do not have an "arrangement" with is not against the rules, correct?

I just want to make sure I am playing within the rules.

As long as you haven't arranged the result of the matches with the owner of that character you are not breaking any rules but as mentioned in 10% rule "Keep in mind, though, that the rulers of our Empires do not approve of abuse of such tactics;" this rule exists to prevent this from happening. But there isn't any statement prohibiting it.
I am 100% sure it isn't against the rules to BC someone repeatedly unless it's a fixed fight. Mockba,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.