For Corky- A freind of many

A brother of DE has passed away today.
I want to say what an absolute legend he was, maybe not for being all powerful or almighty like some... but for being an awesome witty funny person that he was.
I know i will miss him tons... and i know he would of appreciated some shared love on here. SO please share your memories on here .. even if they are about him being torling fodder and how much you will miss that lol, He was a very awesome character in personality here , as i am sure he was in RL.
RIP Corky hun. We lost a soldier in you.
Comments
It is very sad news.
I only knew you a relatively short time but you were a genuine, loyal, fun loving all round good person.
I will miss your wit and wicked sense of humor.
Peace be with you my brother.
RIP corky, you will be missed dearly
Rest in peace
RIP corky, We'll all miss you
RIP corky, you will be missed dearly
RIP. You were a good man and will be missed.
RIP dear friend, It was a pleasure chatting with you. You will be missed.
I hope he rest in piece but how could you get notified about his death ?
Bio-Hazard, Without going into too many details we knew he was having an operation, and his daughter came on to tell us.
Rest In Peace
I didn't know him, but rest in peace
Such very sad news to hear, but I do appreciate the knowledge. I always enjoyed the times we spoke. And knowing his age, he was admired for being such an active player at such an advanced age. I know I'll miss seeing his name appear and the world of DE has lost another good soul.

Rest in peace my friend and may God bless your family and give them comfort in their time of loss.
Rest in peace
Rest in peace
We were not on any friends list but not ever had a problem Corkey talked here and their always friendly.
sad to see a good soul go. Speed well through our memory's and always know DE was second home
RIP corky, we had a few chats one of the true gentleman of the game ie. not an asshole. My condolences to his daughter and her family
Rest In Peace...
My wishes to his family. He was a good guy and enjoyed his time in game come good bad or whatever.
God bless him. I talked with corky a lot and tried to help him with torlings before. It is a pity to lose such a nice guy, but yhis is a tule in life. All of us will go to the next world some day. May God bless Corky and has have mercy on him.
It is bitter sweet for me to pass the nineteenth best inscriptor in Dragon Eternity and a GREAT friend. We spend many long nights talking. Patient/Patient confidentiality prevent me from revealing our talks. Corky's physical death is symbolic of the death of DE Nova due to people from his own sword aka his clan and others forcing Corky's people to quit the game. Corky is a very old guy with physical problems and a fix income. He is one of the special person that look beyond the problems of the game and just enjoy the good of what the game has to offer. To many of you cashers are mad at the world cause less and less people are playing in your bracket which means more difficult to impossible to get reps and quest due to the PVP confrontational aspect of the game so you people take it out on the whole DE Nova community cause you people think non cashers are making alts and playing alts to fuck all you cashers over. If all you people do not change your ways, all you people will die like DE. Corky is a GREAT guy and a terrific friend and will go to heaven. Like one person comment on this thread, EVERYONE will die, the difference is Corky is in heaven and all you fuckers will burn in hell.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.