Comments
this altmakers do what they want really
Lmao ! Seems it has been a known model stealing chests wtf
if the two cases of theft from the chests of HF and 9th are done by same gang, rest better be vigilant and not grant access to chest easily.
Sad thing is admins standard answer is go post it in Guardian channel. When you ask them what guardians cause there are never any online... they go strangly silent.
03:54 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, -_Joker_- has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.

There were no admin/guards online at the time to ask about goods being returned. But at least he is in jail.
Storm Kat03:54 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the rules, -_Joker_- has been struck with the Shackles of Prisoner Spell.

There were no admin/guards online at the time to ask about goods being returned. But at least he is in jail.
does this mean admin is still around? or else how he go to jail
Jayhero, loan. By the look of it, he took a loan before logging off. That would be my guess, but I can't confirm that without a guard
Storm Kat,
Guardians have absolutely no knowledge of this stuff. Guards are like volunteer babysitters. Nova administration only get secret security clearance to Nova server only. They are being paid by Game Insight. I do not think Nova has any administration anymore. ihit is either moved to Terra server or he got the BIG boot. DE administration look at all the servers which for anyone who cared has only one server which is Terra. I love people talking bullshit aka opinion about how it is too difficult to merge the two server. Yes it will take some work and merging the codes and that will take several weeks to a month. The FACT is Terra customers/players VOTED to not merge with Nova. Admin on Terra made a voting thread. Terra is the crown jewel/cash cow. What ever the majority of them say will be the outcome and they said NOT merge PERIOD. To answer Jayhero question, DE has automated Shackle of Prisoner Spells like for 5 delinquent repayment of loans.
ThisNsihT, my opinion on merge: They moved AER to both Terra and Nova. To me that seems to indicate they can move Nova to Terra as well, so I don't believe it will "never" be done. I sincerely hope they are working on translators and get it done. I did not see a voting thread on a Terra/Nova merge, when was that?
Storm Kat, it was not formal voting, just topic on terra forum, 15 or 16 pages, part of shit, but generally positive feedback on merge, but ignored by admins. My opinion after that and some talks to people looks close to admins on Terra - it really will be done never
ThisNsihT, Thanks for answering the question on shackle of prisoner.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.