Book Recommendations

Hello all, with the holidays coming up free time increases. I primarily read science fiction, old or new, and historical fiction and read other genres when the author catches my interest. Issue is that I've read so much that I'm running out of finding interesting new content. If you could post recommendations here I would appreciate it. I don't check into the game very often anymore (I think it's been probably a year or 2 since the last time...feels like it anyways...hell might even be longer) but I'll appreciate it nonetheless.

Also if anyone has a link to that really old book recommendation post by...I want to say Nurse Ratched? I'd appreciate that as well. I commented on it long ago but can't find it.
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/10983.html
See you again next time you are on.
You probably tried all the classics like philip k dick, william gibson, etc,
if you want some fun science guy (not SF, but fun anyway), i love andrew crumey,
and if you are really running out of SF, always try to see the yearly nominees of the three major SF prizes : hugo, nebula and philip k dick awards... that should feed your hunger if you look back at the last 30 years of nominees
read `The Belgariad`, by David Eddings(10 books in all)
David Eddings, Terry Goodkind, Morgan Rice, SM Stirling, Christopher Nuttall

Had lots of extra time to read on my Kindle Fire since I can no longer play DE on it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.