No wars tomorrow (Saturday 8th July)

Did any clans get war or a message telling you that you were left out?

Comments
nope
nope.. i can only hope shaab isnt bugged
This happened for July 4th as well. I already reported - no resolution as of yet.

Did they take away wars and forget to tell us?
Oh my goodness! DE taking something away without telling us?! Gasp, never! Oh this is so unheard of! And then waiting for you to find out on your own!

Faints from the unexpectedness ~~~~~~~~
LeaneOh my goodness! DE taking something away without telling us?! Gasp, never! Oh this is so unheard of! And then waiting for you to find out on your own!

Faints from the unexpectedness ~~~~~~~~

I love this
Jose M,
Leane,

*clap...clap....clap* wonderful performance hun!!!! Bravo!
Nurse Ratched,
Takes a bow
again?
I don't usually do wars, but without wars how are we supposed to get the sparks for lighthouses?
Lady Raya., omg you are right :0 I haven't thought about that. O.o
No clans have been able to war since July 4th. Today is July 22nd. 6 war days skipped for all.

ANY RESPONSE from admins? Is this a glitch or you shutting down Nova?? A response would be nice - otherwise tell us to go play somewhere else and stop wasting time here.
i am sure this is all part of a great plan.... ihit said once they were working on getting new players to the game... this is part of it, i am sure of it.
As far as war issues since RF reports and other clans reporting issue with not being able to get into war we're already looking into this ;)
It has been three weeks.... glad you are on top of any complaint RF reports (even though there is no post here from RF)
Amherst, thats so true ^^
Get your shit together.

#Youhadonejob
http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/12510.html RF says it is a BUG!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.